Recorded Future's HR Team has expanded by 400% over the past 12 months due to unprecedented company growth that shows no signs of stopping! We are looking to add a Recruiter/HR Manager to support our high-growth across the APJ region. This is an opportunity to assist with the development of HR functions for a highly critical area of our organisation.
In this role you will be supporting the recruitment and HR function by assisting the remote Recruiter, HR Director, and local Hiring Managers in our APJ region (Singapore, Japan, South Korea, Australia, India).
- Posting adverts, reviewing applications, and initial Candidate screening,
- Liaise with line managers to support interview scheduling at all stages of the interview process
- Act as main POC for all candidates, ensuring a high touch and positive candidate experience throughout the entire interview process
- Working with and maintaining agency relationships
- Ensuring a high level of data integrity within our ATS
- Creating and sending out employment contracts and other supporting documentation
- Manage internal and external events to attract talent and drive employment brand
- Liaise closely with internal functions to ensure a smooth hiring process – HR, Branding, Legal, Finance, and Sales Leadership
Alongside the above, there is a requirement to support the HR function in this region providing assistance around implementation and adherence of local laws and compliance for the APJ region taking direction from remote HR Director to effectively support the employee population with a variety of HR related activities such as (but not limited to):
- Ensuring compliance in region in relation to employment
- Maintaining data integrity of HR system for region
- Absence monitoring and reporting
- Assisting with payroll instruction including system input
- Respond to requests from employees for information or advice, ensuring all appropriate parties are included in communications and escalating where appropriate
- Assisting in mobility and relocation of employees
- Ownership of new hire onboarding in location (paperwork, medicals, orientation)
- Translation assistance (Japanese/English)
- 3+ years of recruiting or HR experience
- Able to deal with sensitive and confidential information in a discreet manner
- Excellent customer facing, communication, and interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise with all levels
- Ability to work autonomously and under remote management instruction
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Good understanding of employment laws in Singapore and/or Japan
- Understanding various HR software systems
- Organizational and multitasking skills and ability to prioritize
- Language requirement - Japanese written and spoken advantageous
- SaaS or Cybersecurity experience is preference
Why should you join Recorded Future?
There’s a reason why over 90% of Fortune 100 Companies rely on us for their threat intelligence needs: our patented web intelligence engine has the ability to unlock insights that radically improve cyber threat visibility for our clients. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to reduce risk has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner.
If you’re full of passion, ambition, and dedication you may be well on your way to becoming a Futurist. From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes to put our team at the front line of securing the internet. If you want to be a part of this awesome team, apply today!
Want more info? Check out the links below for more from the Recorded Future team, special guests, and our partners.
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things you’d rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: What’s happening at Recorded Future
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.