What you’ll do:
We’re hiring a Client Onboarding Manager to exclusively support our commercial clients in the North America region. You will ensure our clients in this “lighter touch” onboarding model receive an exceptional client experience and value by providing the following:
- Expertly consult clients on Recorded Future’s onboarding best practices, their path to outcomes, recommendations, etc.
- Client Experience
- Provide the client an exceptional experience and ideate on new ways to delight within our “tech touch” model.
- Project Management
- Obsessively focused on outcomes-based planning.
- Manage multiple projects in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Have a knack for process improvement and leveraging technology to see the signal through the noise
- Set Up & Solutioning
- Support configuration of client’s licensed products
- Understand and drive customer’s cyber security use cases, workflows and overall needs to utilize licensed Recorded Future products
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 - 4 years’ of work experience in a Presales, Professional Services, or Customer Success role within a SAAS environment
- Demonstrated experience managing projects with clear outcomes and tight deadlines
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams within a customer organization to support a joint outcome
- Leveraging technology to support a “tech touch” client engagement model
- Bonus Points for:
- Experience working with SalesForce, Gainsight, or other CRM tool
- Experience in Information Security/Threat Intelligence
Why should you join Recorded Future?
There’s a reason why over 90% of Fortune 100 Companies rely on us for their threat intelligence needs: our patented web intelligence engine has the ability to unlock insights that radically improve cyber threat visibility for our clients. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to reduce risk has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner.
If you’re full of passion, ambition, and dedication you may be well on your way to becoming a Futurist. From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes to put our team at the front line of securing the internet. If you want to be a part of this awesome team, apply today!
Want more info? Check out the links below for more from the Recorded Future team, special guests, and our partners.
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things you’d rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant. Recorded Future is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.