RealtyMogul.com launched in 2013 with one mission: simplify real estate investment by connecting real estate entrepreneurs and investors through cutting-edge technology. We have built a disruptive new business by creating a leading online, crowdfunding, capital markets platform within the traditional real estate industry.Today we are a leading online real estate capital marketplace, offering commercial equity and commercial debt products nationwide, educating our investors, and building a company that will change real estate investing and financing forever.
Front End Developer
We are currently looking for a Front End Developer to work full time in our Los Angeles Headquarters. Your role will have a variety of responsibilities including designing and developing for the platform that powers RealtyMogul.com and the various components of the RealtyMogul.com technical ecosystem. You will develop new features and products that are truly innovative in Fintech for real estate. The ideal candidate will have an immediate and critical impact will be immediate in successfully scaling RealtyMogul.com as the leading real estate crowdfunding platform.
What You'll Do:
- Build simple and elegant responsive web interfaces for the RealtyMogul.com platform
- Help define coding standards and perform code reviews to maintain high quality front end code
- Be a core member of our growing, dev team and help identify improvements to our process
- Work directly with our Creative Director to define and build the Realty Mogul user experience
- Collaborate with the software development, product, marketing and Senior Management teams
- Work with the Product team to implement and manage A/B tests
Who You Are:
- You have solid experience in responsive design techniques and best practices
- You are constantly seeking to learn the latest front-end coding techniques for web and mobile user experiences
- Knowledge of Drupal is a plus
- Data visualization experience is a plus
- Tracking and analytics tagging experience a plus