RealtyMogul was founded in 2012 with a mission to empower investors to live the lives they want by generating wealth through real estate investing.
On the Platform, investors pool their money together to invest in commercial real estate deals they may not normally have access to on their own including multifamily, office, retail, industrial and ground-up development. And the best part? The real estate companies manage the properties, providing a truly passive real estate investing experience.
Investors can also invest in one of two REITs (Real Estate Investment Trusts), giving them access to a portfolio of professionally managed properties that can potentially pay monthly or quarterly cash distributions.
Since 2012, RealtyMogul members have collectively invested over $1.1 billion into over $7.3 billion of real estate nationwide, including 31,000+ apartment units (as of November 30, 2023)
About Your Role:
The Director of International Business Development is responsible for delivering international investment capital for US offerings on the RealtyMogul platform by developing and executing a strategic partnership strategy in Latin America.
What You'll Do:
- Develop a go to market business strategy to maximize the potential for investment capital from Latin America.
- Partner with necessary resources to set up the optimal legal and tax structure to be successful in Latin America.
- Build a strategic business development pipeline of potential strategic partners (wealth management, crowdfunding platforms, other) across the various, prioritized markets in Latin America.
- Generate, nurture and finalize strategic deals with these partners.
- Project manage the implementation of these strategic partnerships.
- Nurture and deepen these relationships to ensure RealtyMogul stays top of mind and maximizes the relationship potential.
- Be the face of RealtyMogul in Latin America by increasing visibility with distribution partners, trade shows, local associations, and networking events.
- Identify market opportunities for new solutions and underserved territories to further drive international capital.
- Develop and implement constant process improvements of partner identification, implementation and overall relationship management.
- Embody and enhance the culture of RealtyMogul by living our values.
Who You Are:
- 10+ years of experience in Latin America where you have developed a network of potential partners. Work experience could include private banking, wealth management, business development or strategic partnership negotiations.
- Ability to operate with a high degree of independence to identify and evaluate new business opportunities, build partnership strategy, assess market opportunity / competitive landscape, and develop strategic relationships.
- A creative, strategic problem solver, incessantly seeking opportunities to materially impact the business and close deals.
- A proven track record of building high trust relationships, effective networking and partner management.
- Ideal candidate also has both a network of and experience managing legal, tax and other necessary third party professionals to effectively structure international partnerships with a US entity.