Sr. Manager of Analytics
We’re looking for somebody to OWN analytics and reporting end-to-end, build out a world-class data platform, and build a strong foundation for data-driven decision making at all levels of the company. The Senior Manager of Analytics will work closely with Marketing and Business Intelligence while reporting into the VP of Finance.
To be successful you’ll need to:
- Have a strong sense of ownership and urgency
- Understand our business and customers inside-out
- Live and breathe data, and help others do the same
- Be able to work on your own and on a project team
What You'll Do:
- Lead business analysis of customer metrics, maintaining and improving modeling for and reporting on lifetime value, repeat rates, and other measures of customer behavior.
- Monitor key product metrics, and work with product owners to analyze specific metrics as things change.
- Support both sides of the marketplace - originations and investor relations
- Interpret changes in investment behavior, and quantify the impact of various technology and product initiatives.
- Assist in sizing opportunities for product assessments.
- Leverage our database to contribute to the organization’s overall knowledge of the customer and general transparency of business performance.
- Model potential changes in the product and customer. Monitor activity, and assist in impact analysis when either positive or negative changes happen.
- Participate in the guidance of quantitative methods throughout the company.
- Collaborate with marketing and technology teams as needed on cross-functional projects.
- Ensure that all key investor activity is properly tracked and stored.
- Own and report all company-wide and function specific KPIs.
- Assist with maintaining a culture of data integrity across the organization.
Who You Are:
- 3-5 years of experience in an analytical function, preferably in e-commerce or fintech
- Advanced SQL is a must
- Experience implementing and using data visualization/dashboarding tools to enable data access and fluency across the organization (Domo, Tableau, Bime, etc.)
- BS/BA degree in a quantitative field (statistics, applied mathematics, econometrics, computer science.) preferred, but not a must. Graduate degree preferred.
- Ability to conceptualize business issues, formulate hypotheses, gather results, analyze data, and make appropriate recommendations for change.
- Ability to synthesize complex concepts and analyses in a simple manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work across multiple business functions.
- Must be detail-oriented, highly accurate and possess excellent problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to multi-task and stay organized in a fast-paced environment.
- Instinct for user experience and product management a plus
- Working knowledge of online marketing concepts (i.e. SEM, SEO, LTV, etc.) a plus
- Experience in R or Python a plus.
- Must be able to work and manage projects independently.