Realm is on a mission to bring simplicity to homeownership. From the day you buy your home to the day it is sold, there are a series of complex and expensive decisions to be made. What should you renovate? How much should it cost? Should you refinance? When does it make sense to move?
That’s where Realm comes in. With primary residences accounting for 62% of the average American’s net worth, we’re building a single destination to empower homeowners to make data-driven decisions and get the most out of their biggest asset. And we’re starting with solving the most complex of these decisions – renovations.
Today we’ve helped 500+ homeowners navigate renovations totaling over $70M with industry-leading, proprietary data and expert guidance from our Realm Advisors. We’re on track to be a $1B+ business in the next year, and are backed by top-tier VC firms like GGV and Primary.
About the role
This role is a hybrid commercial and project management role that will oversee the end-to-end strategy, growth, and relationships with the vendors that provide home renovation or repair services to Realm’s Homeowners. As the overseer of the vendor vertical, the focus of the position will include ownership of the overall framework for identification of key vendors, onboarding them successfully, and building a customer success framework to deepen our relationships with the +100 vendors on the platform today while overseeing a small team that is expected to scale quickly over time.
What will you be doing
- Onboard vendors: in real life & digitally, this requires
- Outbound prospecting
- Holding meetings
- Managing contracts
- Improve vendor success & Project ops efficiency
- Incentive testing
- Process and SLA adoption
- Training & content
- Vendor relationship management & escalations
- Recurring in real life meet ups for continued success
- Issue escalations on projects and solving delays and vendor gaps
- Collecting $$ from vendors that miss or question their payment terms
What we're looking for
- 6+ years full funnel experience in business function: sales, biz dev, CS, or market manager
- Knowledge of renovation or real estate industry- either because they worked in it previously or personal passion
- Generalist skills- has enough skills in content, analytics, contracts to be self-sufficient full-stack with vendors
- Great collaborator and expert prioritizer
- Strong Preference - At least 1 year early stage startup experience at <100 person company
What you’ll get:
- The chance to work at a hyper-growth venture-backed start-up bringing the “first of its kind” technology to an exciting industry while owning a major portion of the business. This is a leadership level position.
- Experience blending your construction and design skills with Realm’s cutting edge data offering, and the opportunity to help level-up the entire organization on its technical construction knowledge
- A diverse and supportive people-first environment where you can bring your whole self to work
- An environment where your voice is heard and your impact is recognized up and down the organization
- Competitive, performance-based pay and unlimited PTO