Qwick is changing the way people work. We match hospitality freelancers with businesses shift-by-shift through a technology-driven, app-based staffing platform. Our unique matching algorithm pairs top-rated, talented professionals with shifts that match their skillset. If you're eager to make a difference in the hospitality industry and tech space, love what you do, and lead with empathy and transparency, we want to hear from you!
Our cultural values are an important part of who we are and what we're building:
- Free to be us - We embrace diversity within mindsets, ideas, race, culture, background, and the things that make us uniquely us.
- Hustle responsibly - We work hard and we make time to rest and play in order to stay our best.
- Stand up for what's right - We don’t just do the right thing, but we hold others accountable to act with integrity as well.
- We are human - We act with compassion to take care of ourselves, our team, our families, and the Qwick network.
- Constantly curious - We seek knowledge from within and outside of Qwick and are continually learning through our successes and challenges.
- Never give up - We welcome change, celebrate failure, and always keep moving forward.
This role will serve as a critical member of the Demand team and will be responsible for partnering with our Product, Growth (Marketing), and Operations teams to improve our sellers productivity and enhance our partners business experience. The Demand/Sales Enablement Manager will be responsible for creating and implementing programs and initiatives that enable customer-facing sales teams to execute the core aspects of their jobs more effectively, especially as it relates to selling and revenue performance. This role will also partner with Marketplace Operations and Demand Leadership to identify critical areas of improvement to drive efficiency and productivity within the sales cycle, develop an enablement plan to impact essential areas of need, and track results. Qwick’s Sales Enablement Manager will directly influence our sales strategy, sales coaching, and sales team member onboarding process. This role will have the unique opportunity to put their stamp on a successful and growing sales organization that has more than doubled in size since this time last year.
You’ll be a great fit if you like:
- Working with Demand leadership to develop, execute, optimize and assess enablement programs in a qwickly growing sales organization. Being an essential thought partner to Demand Senior Leadership in developing best-in-class operational efficiency.
- Working on projects to develop training and coaching programs for sales teams to ensure their success.
- Developing relationships by working closely with different sales teams to ensure comprehension and consistency of the sales enablement tools, training, and process.
- Implementing new technologies in a sales/sales enablement tech stack.
- Serving as a liaison between multiple internal teams to develop scalable customer-centric solutions that assist with the sales cycle. Influence the growth strategy for our marketplace through forming solid relationships internally.
- Design, lead and implement high-impact initiatives and strategies to improve our core business KPIs. Developing data centric strategies to assess the impact of sales collateral and sales training initiatives.
- Identify and assess operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes end to end to drive efficiency across all sides of the marketplace.
- Working closely with the sales teams to ensure comprehension and consistency of the sales enablement tools, training, and process.
- Implement programs designed to drive pipeline & collaboration across the sales organization.
Requirements and qualifications
- BS Degree and 2-5 years of experience in a sales enablement role preferably in a tech or startup environment
- Learning Management System experience
- Data Visualization tool experience
- CRM experience (Salesforce preferred but not required)
- Eagerness and proven background in learning new tools/technologies
- Creative ideas for problem solving
- Tech savvy (This is a technology marketplace)
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Hospitality, F&B, and staffing experience a plus
- Phoenix or Chicago preferred
- Competitive pay
- Four-day workweek
- Unlimited PTO
- Hybrid office environment
- Employee equity program
- 401K with 10% dollar-for-dollar match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Employee support resources
- Short and long-term disability benefits
Qwick is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.