Qwick is changing the way people work. We connect food & beverage Professionals who want on-demand work with the businesses that need them through a technology-driven, app-based staffing platform. Our unique matching algorithm pairs top-rated, high quality Professionals with shifts that match their skillset. If you're eager to make a difference in the gig economy, love what you do, and lead with empathy and transparency, we would like to hear from you!
Our cultural values are an important part of who we are and what we're building:
- Free to be us - We embrace diversity within mindsets, ideas, race, culture, background, and the things that make us uniquely us.
- Hustle responsibly - We work hard and we make time to rest and play in order to stay our best.
- Stand up for what's right - We don’t just do the right thing, but we hold others accountable to act with integrity as well.
- We are human - We act with compassion to take care of ourselves, our team, our families, our Business Partners, and our Professionals.
- Constantly curious - We seek knowledge from within and outside of Qwick and are continually learning through our successes and challenges.
- Never give up - We welcome change, celebrate failure, and always keep moving forward.
Are you an experienced graphic designer who doubles as a creative fanatic? Do you take pride in making all of your designs pixel-perfect? Do you want to put your heart and soul into a brand with heart and soul? If so, Qwick is hiring a graphic designer with diverse and extensive experience across digital, print, and web. As a graphic designer, you will put your eye for design and storytelling expertise to use by creating compelling marketing content across the Qwick brand. In addition, this individual will be working with our Brand Marketing Team to help Qwick grow our visual identity and provide design support for departments across the organization.
You’ll be a great fit if you enjoy:
- Designing and developing the visual voice, tone, and aesthetic character of the Qwick brand
- Creating assets across a variety of channels: app, web, display, social, internal comms, print, event materials, and other digital touch points
- Optimizing internal processes regarding asset creation in accordance with the ever-changing needs of the business
- Collaborating cross-functionally with internal teams and external partners
- Handling multiple campaigns simultaneously from concept to completion, and thriving in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Prioritizing workloads and managing multiple projects simultaneously, iterating as needed
- Staying up-to-date on design trends and new practices
- Experimenting, testing, and iterating
- Discovering inspiration in unexpected places, making obscure pop-culture references, finding the humor in just about anything, and trusting your instinct
Requirements and Qualifications
- BA is strongly desired (MF A is a plus)
- 2-3 years of experience in graphic design or visual marketing
- Expertise in digital, print, and event design elements
- Experience conceptualizing, creating, building, and iterating brand design
- Ability to effectively communicate with and build strong vendor relationships
- A strong creative vision and understanding of business objectives
- Experience working in graphic design programs such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, or InDesign
- Demonstrable graphic design skills as illustrated in a diverse design portfolio
- Located in Phoenix, AZ
Full-Time Employee Benefits Include:
- Competitive pay
- Four-day workweek
- Unlimited PTO
- Work from home flexibility + hybrid work environment
- Employee equity program
- 401K with 10% dollar-for-dollar match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Employee support resources
- Short and long-term disability benefits
Qwick is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.