Qwick is changing the way people work. We leverage technology to empower Food and Beverage Professionals (banquet servers, bartenders, cooks, dishwashers) to match with highly-rated Hospitality Businesses (catering, hotels, venues, restaurants) that need them.
We are passionate about the work that we do and the culture that we’re building while doing it. Our cultural values are an important part of who we are.
- Free to be us - We embrace diversity within mindsets, ideas, race, culture, background, and the things that make us uniquely us.
- Hustle responsibly - We work hard and we make time to rest and play in order to stay our best.
- Stand up for what's right - We don’t just do the right thing, but we hold others accountable to act with integrity as well.
- We are human - We act with compassion to take care of ourselves, our team, our families, our Business Partners, and our Professionals.
- Constantly curious - We seek knowledge from within and outside of Qwick and are continually learning through our successes and challenges.
- Never give up - We welcome change, celebrate failure, and always keep moving forward.
The Orientation Specialist is responsible for new supply acquisition by onboarding Professionals through virtual orientations.
You’ll be responsible for:
Scheduling virtual orientations across multiple markets to meet supply needs
Host onboarding sessions and make a great introduction to the Qwick product
Ensure quality standards through ratings and session standards
You’ll be a great fit if you like:
Interacting with people and learning about their experiences
Using video tools similar to Zoom
Leading with empathy and transparency
Working alongside exceptional team members on a mission to revolutionize an industry
Autonomous work and are self-motivated
Experience in the Food and Beverage Industry
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - you’re okay with having tough conversations
Problem solver and customer-centered
Flexible and responsive to change
Flexible working hours to support mornings, evenings, and weekends as needed
- Competitive pay + Employee Stock Option plan
- Work from home flexibility
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance + 401k
- Unlimited paid time off
- Paid family leave
- Employee support resources
- Short- and long-term disability benefits
Qwick is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.