The Solutions Engineering Team plays a critical role in the pre-sales environment, offering technical expertise to prospects and customers that helps them unlock the full potential of Quiq’s capabilities.
At Quiq, we work with C-level executives, customer experience and support leaders and product and engineering teams at large global brands who are building next generation Customer Experiences with Quiq. Our SA team works closely with Account Executives, Professional Services, Customer Success Managers, Partners and our Engineering Team to develop and execute on the account strategy for Quiq’s largest enterprise prospects.
As a manager of the Solution Architecture team, you will lead, build, and mentor a world class pre-sales engineering team. You will drive collaboration from cross-functional teams to influence and unify stakeholders at all levels of the organization to drive business outcomes.
- Lead, grow and mentor an amazing team that will be responsible for the winning the technical sale of new business and expansion engagements with prospects and customers
- Business and technical thought leader able to partner and drive Account strategy and execution plan working with cross functional partners
- Advocate the needs of prospect and customer within the organization
- Nurture and be the role-model of a creative culture including a growth mindset, while leading and keeping the SAs motivated in a fast paced and ever changing environment
- Partner closely with Sales, Marketing and Technical Teams (Professional Services, Product, Development, etc) to drive positive user experience and outcomes while driving revenue growth
- Executive engagement skills and presence, with an ability to establish strong relationships with key decision makers and build credibility at all levels.
- Effective group-facilitation skills and confidence in proposing and leading customer meetings to gain strategic footing and pursue opportunities.
- Lead and support the team in complex evaluations, problem solving and challenging customer environments
- Build processes and KPI’s to measure the performance and impact of the Solution Architecture Team and ensure that the team is optimized for the investment
- Be an expert on the product and platform and create and lead your team to define new and innovative ways to use the product that drive value and ROI for our customers
- Stay current on industry trends and competitive dynamics, and leverage this knowledge to shape strategy around user engagements
- Act as an escalation point for pre-sales and post sales technical issues that arise
- You must have at least 5+ years of pre-sales leadership experience, have built and led teams of 6-8 technical employees
- 10+ years’ experience in a technical sales role (Sales Engineer/Solutions Architect/Consultant, etc)
- Energy, enthusiasm, and passion for making customers successful
- Previous technical sales experience with Contact Center, Customer Experience software strongly preferred
- Current personal experience with AI tools and understanding of LLM’s
- Strong understanding of developing human centric CX experiences, enterprise systems and architecture, middleware, etc.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
- Strong executive presence and ability to foster deep relationships with our prospects and customers
- Stronger leadership and coaching skills with a proven track record
Benefits and Perks
- Market competitive total compensation package
- 100% company paid family medical and 100% individual dental and vision insurance coverage
- Flexible, unlimited vacation policy
- Stock options
Quiq is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure people feel supported and connected at work. Applicants need to have the authority to work in the US. As we are early stage, immigration sponsorship is not available.