At quip, we design and deliver delightful products and services that keep your mouth healthy.
The ideal Territory Sales Manager candidate will drive efforts to grow our dental provider-facing sales channel in the Dallas and Forth Worth, TX region. You will prospect and close leads via inbound, outbound, and trade show activations in order to grow the brand in the dental professional channel. In addition, you will work with our inside sales team to grow and develop our current provider base. You will be an early team member at an emerging and growing business area at quip. You will be comfortable in a start-up environment with a fast rate of change and growth. In the Dental Partnerships Manager role, you will have a direct impact on growing the business, improving processes and tools, and elevating the dental partner experience.
- The quip oral care product and services link to dental practices and DSO organizations within assigned geographic territory (Dallas and Forth Worth, TX)
- Primary responsibilities include creating brand awareness, driving quip product usage, brand recommendation to patients and achieving established territory revenue growth expectations
- Sell the quip oral care portfolio to dental practices to dispense or use with patients
- Responsible for direct contact with 5000+ dental offices within assigned territory
- Organize territory to allow for efficient and effective coverage of all dental offices and DSO organizations
- Responsible for direct business to business selling and professional product detailing via the telephone, video call, email and direct message
- Conduct virtual product education meetings/lunch & learns with dental office staff
- Build strong strategic consultative sales partnerships with dental office stakeholders including Dentists, Hygienists, Dental Assistants, Practice Marketing Managers and Treatment Coordinators
- Effectively translates consultative practice building techniques and in-office merchandising objectives into office level implementation
- Identify revenue opportunities by cold calling dental practices to acquire new business & grow account base
- Build strong client relationships with existing provider accounts to drive recurring orders and mitigate attrition
- Effectively utilize Salesforce, Salesloft, dashboard tools and internal systems on a daily basis to manage territory, track call activities and perform order entry
- Engage in continuous follow up and outreach to our provider base; build outreach cadences to automate communication flow with both existing accounts and new business
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends, market opportunities & current events pertaining to the dental space
- Contribute to the ongoing development of all of quip’s provider facing / focused initiatives, including cross-functional work with internal teams
- 3+ years of quota-carrying B2B field or tele-sales experience. Dental, medical or healthcare sales is a plus
- A verifiable record of achieving/overachieving previous sales goals or targets
- Previous cold calling experience and comfort level prospecting for new business over the phone
- Must be consultative and have strong probing skills
- Previous formal sales training a plus
- Able to make a positive impression over the phone
- 2+ years working with a CRM, preferably Salesforce
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills are a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in business/related field or clinical experience as a registered hygienist
- High energy/driver
- A desire to make a direct and tangible impact on a rapidly growing company
- You'll be working in a high energy, fast-paced environment helping us make oral care simple and effective!
- Offer competitive paid parental leave policy for qualifying employees
- Open vacation policy
- 401k Contribution
- Extended Education Support
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Competitive compensation package with stock options at a high-growth startup
- Generous employee discount on all quip products
- The opportunity to help us make oral care more simple, effective and accessible!
quip is a modern oral health company launched in 2015 that provides thoughtfully designed personal oral care products and professional dental care services through a digital platform that makes oral care more simple, accessible, and enjoyable. The current personal care offerings include a wide selection of American Dental Association accepted (ADA seal) adult and kid electric toothbrushes, smart brushes, refillable floss pick and string, refillable mouthwash and gum, all kept fresh with a refill delivery service. quip’s professional platform, which is behind quip Aligners and quipcare, is part of the company's future vision to connect personal care, oral health monitoring and professional care in one digital oral care companion app that helps access and manage all your oral care needs and guide and incentivize good oral health habits.
quip is committed to promoting equality, inclusion, and diversity beyond your brushing routine. We believe our company is better equipped to care for every mouth when we listen to fresh perspectives from every voice, and in doing so, we build an equal-opportunity team of the brightest minds (and mouths)—regardless of race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or any other trait that makes you you. By celebrating and supporting our differences, we will thrive in our mission to improve oral health for all.