At quip, we design and deliver delightful products and services that keep your mouth healthy.
We are looking for an Ecommerce Merchandising Manager with experience driving site performance through digital experiences, tools, merchandising and product features.
You will work with marketing leadership to build tests, reduce friction, improve loyalty and analyze KPIs related to site behavior, and broader customer lifecycle behavior. This role will work closely with leaders across the organization to manage cross departmental processes, recurring meetings, roadmaps and strategy documents regarding the ecommerce merchandising and promotional plan. You’re experienced in working with digital product and engineering teams, monitoring updates or experiments with involvement from ideation and scoping to analysis and summary. Collaboration with marketing, media, design, customer experience, digital product, engineering, ops, and data teams will be key to ensure tests run smoothly, development is prioritized correctly, and site, distribution or CX changes are monitored related to their impact on the ecomm channel and customer lifecycle metrics.
The ideal candidate will have an understanding of ecommerce analytics, content management systems, omnichannel customer behavior, marketplaces, loyalty and the role of ecommerce in the customer lifecycle. Vetting vendors and tools to add to our site or marketing stack may be required. They will be confident in their experience organizing systems to sustain and support KPIs like conversion rate, AOV, LTV, repeat purchase rates, and customer satisfaction.
- Work with digital product, retention and data team to make data driven improvements to a users subscription experience with the lifecycle marketing team
- Work with Provider, Retail, Media and Consumer Growth leads to improve KPIs related to conversion paths from varied channels
- Work with marketing, media, and provider sales to improve lead qualification and collection process
- Scope and manage agenda for ecommerce meetings, to monitoring and collect ecommerce KPIS
- Conduct e-commerce competitive analysis, ensuring we are current or ahead of trends, identify shortcomings and present potential business impact to leadership
- Conduct deep dives for longer term ecommerce merchandising, pricing and initiatives.
- Manage merchandising testing within our CMS to improve on site conversion rate and user experience
- Support other teams to communicate changes and to streamline decision-making to drive more effective execution of site/product marketing launches and initiatives
- Advocate for and have strong opinions on tools and services to better enable or facilitate KPIs.
- 6+ years experience in Merchandising, Integrated Marketing digital product, project management, CRM marketing, analytics and/or customer insights
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Information Systems, or related field
- Experienced working with large and complex customer base
- Experienced tailoring communications, paths, and site features to B2B and B2C audiences
- Customer-centric mindset and the ability to understand quip’s provider partners and target consumer
- Strong organizational skills and a desire to use data in creative ways to drive and measure results
- Strong project management, attention to detail, and a no-task-too-small mentality
- Communicate clearly and consistently, written and verbal skills to match
- Desire to leverage past experience to make a business impact and motivated by a flexible environment
- You'll be working in a high energy, fast-paced environment helping us make oral care simple and effective!
- An office located in the heart of DUMBO with breathtaking views of Manhattan Bridge (office is currently remote due to COVID-19)
- WiFi enabled rooftop
- Competitive medical benefit package (with an option to opt into a premium internal dental program)
- Commuter benefits for parking & transit
- Offer competitive paid parental leave policy for qualifying employees
- Flexible work from home options
- Open vacation policy
- Dog-friendly office space
- 401k Offering through MassMutual
- Competitive compensation package
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks (make sure to use your quip after snacking!)
- Your very own quip with employee discount packages
- The opportunity to help us make oral care more simple, effective and accessible!
Most of us aren’t brushing our teeth correctly, either because we don’t know how to do it right, or because we just don’t feel like it. At quip, we design delightful products and experiences to help you care for your mouth better. Our initial product is a beautifully simple electric toothbrush and toothpaste that was featured by Time Magazine as one of the 25 Best Inventions of 2016. With refill brush heads and toothpaste arriving on a 3-monthly schedule. We pride ourselves on great design and our brand values of simplicity, honesty, and accessibility, which are applied throughout our community. We are excited to apply these principles to the acceleration of our digital patient-professional advice and services platform.
quip is committed to promoting equality, inclusion, and diversity beyond your brushing routine. We believe our company is better equipped to care for every mouth when we listen to fresh perspectives from every voice, and in doing so, we build an equal-opportunity team of the brightest minds (and mouths)—regardless of race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or any other trait that makes you you. By celebrating and supporting our differences, we will thrive in our mission to improve oral health for all.