At quip, we design and deliver delightful products and services that keep your mouth healthy.
Over the past five years, we have grown a large community of millions of active consumer-members and tens of thousands of dental professional members through our direct to consumer channels. At the end of 2018 we launched nationwide in Target which has helped to further accelerate our growth and brand awareness across the United States. In 2021, we are continuing to expand into more households and release more products and services to make oral care in daily routines more simple, accessible, and enjoyable to everyone.
We are a fast growing startup looking for a Retail Distribution Coordinator to help take quip’s retail operations to the next level. This role will work within the Distribution team, partnering with the Business Development, Planning, and Finance to support growth initiatives. Your contributions will help ensure on-time shipping, minimal chargebacks, cost reduction, and overall customer experience.
The Distribution team, based in NYC, is part of the Hardware Operations Department that aims to drive efficiency, cost, and quality. Members of Distribution oversee the flow of goods from our 3PL warehouses to our end consumers and retail partner
- Support Retail Distribution team in input and processing incoming EDI orders by designated “Must Ship By Date”, to maintain OTIF standard
- Partner with the Supply and Demand teams to plan and allocate inventory needed to meet forecasted demand across retailers, in the initiative to maintain steady flow of inventory to avoid stock outs and accurate inventory within the warehouse
- Investigate and dispute retail compliance chargeback claims and develop long term solutions to mitigate them
- Maintain and keep a retail compliance guide repository, as it relates to operations
- Liaison with Business Development team on customer onboarding, supporting timely and in full launches
- 2+ years directly relevant experience (CPG operations and supply chain)
- 1+ years managing 3PL and retail partner relationships
- Comprehensive understanding of retailers and B2B supply chains
- Familiarity with Third-Party logistics systems
- Experience with BI tools, ERP and EDI systems (preferably Netsuite and SPS Commerce)
- Experience with BI tools (Looker or Tableau)
- Excited by continuous improvement and is process-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a startup environment where self-direction and initiative are highly encouraged
- Highly analytical, with the ability to keep digging until you have reached the best answer
- Strong attention to detail with effective prioritization and organization skills
- Comfortable making informed decisions with imperfect or incomplete information
- Proactive and effective communication, teamwork, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
- You'll be working in a high energy, fast-paced environment helping us make oral care simple and effective!
- An office located in the heart of DUMBO with breathtaking views of Manhattan Bridge (the role is currently remote in response to the COVID-19 pandemic)
- Fully covered health insurance (with an option to opt into a premium internal dental program)
- Commuter benefits for parking & transit
- Offer competitive paid parental leave policy for qualifying employees
- Flexible work from home options
- Open vacation policy
- Dog-friendly office space
- 401k Contribution
- Extended Education Assistance
- Employee Referral Program
- Competitive compensation package with stock options at a high-growth startup
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks (make sure to use your quip after snacking!)
- Your very own quip with an unlimited subscription plan
- The opportunity to help us make oral care more simple, effective and accessible!
Most of us aren’t brushing our teeth correctly, either because we don’t know how to do it right, or because we just don’t feel like it. At quip, we design delightful products and experiences to help you care for your mouth better. Our initial product is a beautifully simple electric toothbrush and toothpaste that was featured by Time Magazine as one of the 25 Best Inventions of 2016. With refill brush heads and toothpaste arriving on a 3-monthly schedule. We pride ourselves on great design and our brand values of simplicity, honesty and accessibility, which are applied throughout our community. We are excited to apply these principles to the acceleration of our digital patient-professional advice and services platform.
quip is committed to promoting equality, inclusion, and diversity beyond your brushing routine. We believe our company is better equipped to care for every mouth when we listen to fresh perspectives from every voice, and in doing so, we build an equal-opportunity team of the brightest minds (and mouths)—regardless of race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or any other trait that makes you you. By celebrating and supporting our differences, we will thrive in our mission to improve oral health for all.