At quip, we design and deliver delightful products and services that keep your mouth healthy. We are looking for an exceptionally thoughtful, detail-oriented, and fast executing Growth Marketing Analyst to support our continued growth in a myriad of online and offline advertising channels.
The individual will be a part of the broader media strategy team to reach more customers, construct smart tests, iterate, and optimize to drive sales and our subscriber base. A thorough understanding of today's online advertising marketplace, tools, and familiarity with the strategies to best utilize them is essential. As a fast-paced company, quip needs the benefit of experience and best practices from day one.
You'll be working in an open growth team environment. You'll interact with data scientists, lifecycle marketing, brand marketing, and channel strategy. There will be a constant demand to deepen and broaden your analytical approach across existing channels and strategies and an opportunity to identify partners, publishers, tests and other opportunities for growth. This is a full time role.
- Identify and present opportunities for paid media campaigns, and strategic tests across existing paid media channels
- Assist in day-to-day management and optimization across select digital channels through various web interfaces and tools including paid social, paid search, display, and video channels. Experience with BI tools such as Looker is a plus
- Manage and aggregate daily, weekly, and ad-hoc key performance metric reports for all marketing channels to communicate updates with marketing stakeholders and the broader leadership team
- Use performance data to drive strategic insights and recommendations for creative development, experimentation, and product-specific support
- Manage communication between growth, marketing, and design teams to ensure best practices and performance data are applied to new campaigns, creative, audiences, and platforms
- Help inform recommendations for acquisition strategies as part of acquisition team (new channels, audiences, tactics, bidding strategies, and targeting options) as we build out our suite of oral care products
- Participate in digital marketing strategy sessions and identification of long term growth opportunities
- Ideate data-driven marketing strategies for new product launches and brand campaigns
- Leverage data from multiple sources to evaluate LTV’s from various demographics and channels
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, IS, or related field
- 1-3 years of analytical, strategic and/or digital marketing experience
- At least 1 year of experience managing online marketing channels. Agency or prior e-commerce experience is a major plus
- Strong interest and understanding of the current ad tech and media landscape is a must
- Demonstrated experience interpreting results and applying findings to a business setting
- Customer-centric mindset and the ability to understand quip’s target consumers
- Robust analytical skills and a desire to use data in creative ways to drive and measure results
- Strong project management, attention to detail, and a no-task-too-small mentality
- You'll be working in a high energy, fast-paced environment helping us make oral care simple and effective!
- An office located in the heart of DUMBO with breathtaking views of Manhattan Bridge
- WiFi enabled rooftop
- Competitive medical benefit package (with an option to opt into a premium internal dental program)
- Commuter benefits for parking & transit
- Offer competitive paid parental leave policy for qualifying employees
- Flexible work from home options
- Open vacation policy
- Dog-friendly office space
- 401k Offering through MassMutual
- Competitive compensation package
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks (make sure to use your quip after snacking!)
- Your very own quip with employee discount packages
- The opportunity to help us make oral care more simple, effective and accessible!
Most of us aren’t brushing our teeth correctly, either because we don’t know how to do it right, or because we just don’t feel like it. At quip, we design delightful products and experiences to help you care for your mouth better. Our initial product is a beautifully simple electric toothbrush and toothpaste that was featured by Time Magazine as one of the 25 Best Inventions of 2016. With refill brush heads and toothpaste arriving on a 3-monthly schedule. We pride ourselves on great design and our brand values of simplicity, honesty, and accessibility, which are applied throughout our community. We are excited to apply these principles to the acceleration of our digital patient-professional advice and services platform.
quip is committed to promoting equality, inclusion, and diversity beyond your brushing routine. We believe our company is better equipped to care for every mouth when we listen to fresh perspectives from every voice, and in doing so, we build an equal-opportunity team of the brightest minds (and mouths)—regardless of race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or any other trait that makes you you. By celebrating and supporting our differences, we will thrive in our mission to improve oral health for all.