At quip, we design and deliver delightful products and services that keep your mouth healthy.
The ideal candidate will drive efforts to grow our B2B dental sales channel. You will prospect and close leads via inbound, outbound, and trade show activations in order to grow the brand in the dental professional channel. In addition you will work with our inside sales team to grow and develop our current provider base. You will be an early team member at an emerging and growing business area at quip. You will be comfortable in a start-up environment with a fast rate of change and growth. In this role, you will have a direct impact on growing the business, improving processes and tools, and elevating the dental partner experience.
- Accountable for select sales activity to convert prospective dental practices and organizations to quip products and services
- Build strong client relationships with existing provider accounts to drive recurring orders and mitigate attrition
- Provide exemplary service to maintain our growing book of providers
- Identify revenue opportunities and close new business in order to grow our book of providers
- Partner with the inside sales team to cross sell and upsell new products and services to established practices
- Engage in continuous follow up and outreach to our provider base; build outreach cadences to automate communication flow with both existing accounts and new business
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends, market opportunities & current events pertaining to the dental space
- Contribute to the ongoing development of all of quip’s provider facing / focused initiatives, including cross-functional work with internal teams
- Bachelor's degree in business/ related field or clinical experience as a registered hygienist
- 1-2 years of B2B sales experience. Dental, medical or healthcare sales a plus
- 1-2 years working with a CRM, preferably Salesforce
- A desire to make a direct and tangible impact on a rapidly growing company
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills are a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You'll be working in a high energy, fast-paced environment helping us make oral care simple and effective!
- An office located in the heart of DUMBO with breathtaking views of Manhattan Bridge
- Competitive health insurance (with an option to opt into a premium internal dental program)
- Commuter benefits for parking & transit
- Offer competitive paid parental leave policy for qualifying employees
- Flexible work from home options
- Open vacation policy
- Dog-friendly office space
- 401k Contribution
- Extended Education Assistance
- Employee Referral Program
- Competitive compensation package with stock options at a high-growth startup
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks (make sure to use your quip after snacking!)
- Generous employee discount on all quip products
- The opportunity to help us make oral care more simple, effective and accessible!
Most of us aren’t brushing our teeth correctly, either because we don’t know how to do it right, or because we just don’t feel like it. At quip, we design delightful products and experiences to help you care for your mouth better. Our initial product is a beautifully simple electric toothbrush and toothpaste that was featured by Time Magazine as one of the 25 Best Inventions of 2016. With refill brush heads and toothpaste arriving on a 3-monthly schedule. We pride ourselves on great design and our brand values of simplicity, honesty, and accessibility, which are applied throughout our community. We are excited to apply these principles to the acceleration of our digital patient-professional advice and services platform.
quip is committed to promoting equality, inclusion, and diversity beyond your brushing routine. We believe our company is better equipped to care for every mouth when we listen to fresh perspectives from every voice, and in doing so, we build an equal-opportunity team of the brightest minds (and mouths)—regardless of race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or any other trait that makes you you. By celebrating and supporting our differences, we will thrive in our mission to improve oral health for all.