At quip, we design and deliver delightful products and services that keep your mouth healthy.
The Marketing team is looking for an enthusiastic, detail-oriented Marketing Intern who can assist in the execution of our brand and product marketing, PR, partnerships, and social media strategy. This paid internship will allow you to expand your marketing skills and gain experience working at a fun, fast-growing startup.
- Assist the Marketing team with execution of marketing activities and brand campaign initiatives (everything from ideating new campaigns, to assisting with creative briefs, supporting existing strategies and connecting the dots with internal departments)
- Prepare weekly news reports and competitive research to keep the team up to date on industry trends
- Monitor social media networks for breaking news and trending topics and share with team, along with recommendations for how quip can leverage or become a part of the conversation
- Vet inbound press opportunities and work with PR agency to facilitate necessary samples and asset delivery
- Assist with management and moderation of quip’s customer review platform, in tandem with Marketing and CX teams
- Assist with production and photo shoots (sourcing assets, set up, break down, etc.)
- Assist with content creation by partner with internal marketing and creative team and working with external vendors
- Support the Marketing team with sourcing influencers and professionals for quip’s community and ambassador programs
- Working towards a degree (or have relevant experience) in marketing or related degree
- Hungry to learn all aspects of brand marketing
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (verbal, written, visual); ability to propose ideas
- Strong understanding of a variety of marketing mediums (TV, print, digital, social media, etc.)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Be passionate about quip and oral care
- Bonus: Has strong photo, editorial or creative skills.
- An office located in the heart of DUMBO with breathtaking views of Manhattan Bridge
- Flexible work hours
- Paid Internship
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks (make sure to use your quip after snacking!)
- Your very own quip
- The opportunity to help us make oral care more simple, effective and accessible!
Summer Internship located in Dumbo, Brooklyn. Runs from June-August. Housing not provided. Internship is paid.
Most of us aren’t brushing our teeth correctly, either because we don’t know how to do it right, or because we just don’t feel like it. At quip, we design delightful products and experiences to help you care for your mouth better. Our initial product is a beautifully simple electric toothbrush and toothpaste that was featured by Time Magazine as one of the 25 Best Inventions of 2016. With refill brush heads and toothpaste arriving on a 3-monthly schedule. We pride ourselves on great design and our brand values of simplicity, honesty, and accessibility, which are applied throughout our community. We are excited to apply these principles to the acceleration of our digital patient-professional advice and services platform.
quip is committed to promoting equality, inclusion, and diversity beyond your brushing routine. We believe our company is better equipped to care for every mouth when we listen to fresh perspectives from every voice, and in doing so, we build an equal-opportunity team of the brightest minds (and mouths)—regardless of race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or any other trait that makes you you. By celebrating and supporting our differences, we will thrive in our mission to improve oral health for all.