At quip, we design and deliver delightful products and services that help keep your mouth healthy. We are always looking for superstars of their field of work or study to join our team.
We are a fast-growing startup and are seeking an experienced Lifecycle Marketing Manager to lead the growth of our CRM. The ideal candidate will be empowered to make critical contributions to developing a lifecycle strategy as well as manage ongoing CRM functions as a primary stakeholder. You will report directly to the Head of Marketing Optimization and work cross-functionally with key department stakeholders.
The right person for this role is an exceptional individual with experience in building consumer lifecycle strategies and personally managing execution.
The Lifecycle Marketing Manager will also be responsible for identifying appropriate investment and reporting on its effectiveness and efficiency. Ultimately, this person is responsible for ensuring CRM capabilities are maximized to drive engagement with existing users and improve business KPIs.
- Execute and lead the vision, strategy, and results for our Email Marketing program, encompassing the marketing, transactional, and lifecycle email programs supporting growth and retention across our e-commerce and retail businesses
- Drive Engagement & Retention. This role will be responsible for driving further engagement with the platform, and improved customer retention through CRM channels. The ideal candidate has extensive experience analyzing and segmenting CRM databases, and you are passionate about driving innovation in this space through testing and experimentation.
- Analytical Approach. The candidate will have the responsibility to set an analytical environment of data capture and interpretation for the Marketing team. This comes from a thorough testing approach to identify the most effective messaging for different customers and stages in their lifecycle. Understanding of metrics and analytics is required (LTV, CAC, Churn, etc.).
- This candidate will partner with the Product, Marketing, and other teams to build an attribution model that drives to the optimal business KPIs
- Unearth consumer insights to inform the development of plans for both paid and owned channel activations
- Provide creative analysis and recommendations when appropriate to improve performance
- Proactively bring innovative new ideas and explore growth opportunities in the rapidly changing digital media environment and CRM environment
- Provide guidance to teams for analyzing and interpreting data to make strong data-driven marketing decisions
- Lead measurement approach with markets, including the development of KPIs and successful execution against them
- Maintain a strong understanding of trends, competitive landscape and how they relate to quip’s goals
- Be the source of truth for interdepartmental processes and planning related to CRM
- 3-5 years experience across all facets of email marketing, including campaign strategy/development, messaging, customer segmentation, deliverability and AB/multivariate testing ideally within e-commerce
- Experience working with internal product/tech/engineer/design teams
- Experience building a program with various ESPs and tech stacks and other technology partners to support the needs of a global email marketing program, including deliverability and testing vendors
- Knowledge of email regulations, best practices and compliance internationally in various regulatory regimes (e.g., GDPR or CCPA)
- Gritty, constantly questioning the current status quo and relentless solving problems in order to drive continuous improvement
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Effective prioritization skills
- Ability to clearly articulate and present ideas both in written and oral presentations
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Possess strong quantitative and problem-solving skills, innovative thinking and vision
- Must be available to work full time in our DUMBO office
- You'll be working in a high energy, fast-paced environment helping us make oral care simple and effective!
- An office located in the heart of DUMBO with breathtaking views of Manhattan Bridge
- Fully covered health insurance (with an option to opt into a premium internal dental program)
- Commuter benefits for parking & transit
- Offer competitive paid parental leave policy for qualifying employees
- Flexible work from home options
- Open vacation policy
- Dog-friendly office space
- 401k Contribution
- Extended Education Assistance
- Employee Referral Program
- Competitive compensation package with stock options at a high-growth startup
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks (make sure to use your quip after snacking!)
- Generous employee discount on all quip products
- The opportunity to help us make oral care more simple, effective and accessible!
Most of us aren’t brushing our teeth correctly, either because we don’t know how to do it right, or because we just don’t feel like it. At quip, we design delightful products and experiences to help you care for your mouth better. Our initial product is a beautifully simple electric toothbrush and toothpaste that was featured by Time Magazine as one of the 25 Best Inventions of 2016. With refill brush heads and toothpaste arriving on a 3-monthly schedule, we are now growing our physical and digital product and service line with that same standard of design to help with the whole of our member’s oral care routines. We pride ourselves on great design and our brand values of simplicity, honesty and accessibility are applied throughout our community.
quip is committed to promoting equality, inclusion, and diversity beyond your brushing routine. We believe our company is better equipped to care for every mouth when we listen to fresh perspectives from every voice, and in doing so, we build an equal-opportunity team of the brightest minds (and mouths)—regardless of race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or any other trait that makes you you. By celebrating and supporting our differences, we will thrive in our mission to improve oral health for all.