At quip, we design and deliver delightful products and services that keep your mouth healthy.
We are seeking an individual with strong leadership skills and a passion for operational excellence to fill the role of Supervisor, Service Operations at quip! This team is focused on delivering core components of the customer experience and service offerings. This candidate will define, build, launch and iterate on services and operations that our customers, patients, and providers love. They will have experience building customer service teams and a proven track record of hiring, supervising and guiding outstanding customer service teams across channels. The right candidate will also possess a strong sense of urgency, and the ability to improve operational efficiency through process improvement. This role reports to the Manager, Service Operations based in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Become an expert on quip customer support policies, process and tools; and lead a team of 10+ by example and ensure consistent quality of service
- Lead team innovation to revise and improve operational playbook and procedures to increase team efficiency and effectiveness
- Support the Service Operations Manager with reporting and data analysis, coaching customer experience specialists to deliver exceptional patient and provider care via phone, chat and email
- Responsible to ensure customer support interactions are of high quality and fully resolved
- Assist Managers with maintaining positive team morale, motivation for consistent improvement and holding associates accountable to expected KPI’s
- Analyze team performance data to drive improvement in KPIs and close performance gaps
- Partner with the Director and Managers of CX Services to set, achieve and exceed service levels
- Assist with improving workflows to better triage, resolve and permanently eliminate patient and provider pain points
- Seek and implement ideas and best practices from industry and internal sources for improving overall service offering
- Assist with reward and recognition programs to drive both group and individual performance and create career paths as the team scales
- Effectively respond to escalated customer service issues to ensure proper resolution
- Take corrective action to manage performance as appropriate and ensure the highest alignment with quip’s brand value and community expectations
- 2+ years of people leadership experience, with proven leadership track record and history of supporting successful teams
- Proven ability to close performance gaps
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills coupled with strong organizational skills, ability to handle conflict and lead through stressful situations
- Passionate about solving problems in a high-growth innovative environment
- Flexible for weekend and evening shifts
- Ability to adapt to changing environments and “roll up your sleeves” – this role is very hands-on
- Ability to analyze performance data including; SLA, staffing/utilization levels and business metrics
- Ability to collaborate across organizational boundaries, influence without authority, assist manager in setting/achieving goals, and motivate teams and individuals
- Experience in healthcare, medical and dental experience, and HIPAA regulations preferred
- A general passion for Operations and continuous improvement!
- You'll be working in a high energy, fast-paced environment helping us make oral care simple and effective!
- An office located in the Salt Lake City area
- Competitive medical, dental, and 401(k) benefits
- Competitive paid time off policy
- Competitive compensation package
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks (make sure to use your quip after snacking!)
- Your very own quip with an unlimited subscription plan
- The opportunity to help us make oral care more simple, effective and accessible!
Most of us aren’t brushing our teeth correctly, either because we don’t know how to do it right, or because we just don’t feel like it. At quip, we design delightful products and experiences to help you care for your mouth better. Our initial product is a beautifully simple electric toothbrush and toothpaste that was featured by Time Magazine as one of the 25 Best Inventions of 2016. With refill brush heads and toothpaste arriving on a 3-monthly schedule, we are now growing our product line with that same standard of design. We pride ourselves on great design and our brand values of simplicity, honesty and accessibility are applied throughout our community.
quip is committed to promoting equality, inclusion, and diversity beyond your brushing routine. We believe our company is better equipped to care for every mouth when we listen to fresh perspectives from every voice, and in doing so, we build an equal-opportunity team of the brightest minds (and mouths)—regardless of race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or any other trait that makes you you. By celebrating and supporting our differences, we will thrive in our mission to improve oral health for all.