At quip, we design and delivery deliver delightful products and services that help keep your mouth healthy. We are always looking for superstars of their field of work or study to join our team.
We are a fast-growing startup and are seeking an experienced Supply Planner. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, excels in a data-rich environment, and takes a process-based approach to solve problems. You will report directly to the Director of Planning and work cross-functionally with key department stakeholders.
- Manage weekly production schedules at all suppliers, tracking on-time shipment KPIs
- Work closely with logistics team and freight forwarder to drive transit time improvements and provide forward-looking forecast
- Proactively identify supply constraints and collaborate with suppliers to achieve a supply plan
- Own supply portion of the S&OP process, identifying key risks, inventory forecast, and impact to cash flow
- Review inventory variances at all warehouses and develop cycle count process to maintain inventory accuracy KPIs
- Develop internal planning system, identifying workflows required to improve the supply planning process and assist with data integrations
- Track and reconcile PO deliveries with suppliers in partnership with the fulfillment team.
- Bachelor degree in Supply Chain, Finance or Engineering preferred
- APICS certified strongly preferred
- 3+ years of experience in planning or supply chain management required
- Experience with QuickBooks or similar financial systems, ERP systems and e-commerce platforms is strongly preferred
- Exceptional Excel skills required
- A meticulous individual who is comfortable with tedious data management
- Effective prioritization skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Possess strong quantitative and problem-solving skills, innovative thinking and vision
- Must be available to work full time in our DUMBO office
- You'll be working in a high energy, fast-paced environment helping us make oral care simple and effective!
- An office located in the heart of DUMBO with breathtaking views of Manhattan Bridge
- Fully covered health insurance (with an option to opt into a premium internal dental program)
- Commuter benefits for parking & transit
- Offer competitive paid parental leave policy for qualifying employees
- Flexible work from home options
- Open vacation policy
- Dog-friendly office space
- 401k Contribution
- Extended Education Assistance
- Employee Referral Program
- Competitive compensation package with stock options at a high-growth startup
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks (make sure to use your quip after snacking!)
- Generous employee discount on all quip products
- The opportunity to help us make oral care more simple, effective and accessible!
Most of us aren’t brushing our teeth correctly, either because we don’t know how to do it right, or because we just don’t feel like it. At quip, we design delightful products and experiences to help you care for your mouth better. Our initial product is a beautifully simple electric toothbrush and toothpaste that was featured by Time Magazine as one of the 25 Best Inventions of 2016. With refill brush heads and toothpaste arriving on a 3-monthly schedule. We pride ourselves on great design and our brand values of simplicity, honesty and accessibility, which are applied throughout our community. We are excited to apply these principles to the acceleration of our digital patient-professional advice and services platform.
quip is committed to promoting equality, inclusion, and diversity beyond your brushing routine. We believe our company is better equipped to care for every mouth when we listen to fresh perspectives from every voice, and in doing so, we build an equal-opportunity team of the brightest minds (and mouths)—regardless of race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or any other trait that makes you you. By celebrating and supporting our differences, we will thrive in our mission to improve oral health for all.