At quip, we design and deliver delightful products and services that keep your mouth healthy.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for inside selling activities for the dental and provider business. You will focus on delivering profitable volume growth from key accounts; recruiting, training and managing the regional inside sales team; preparing and managing sales forecasts and financial budgets, and managing inside sales incentive plans in coordination with key leaders. In this role, you will become an expert on our product offers, dental models, and provider services pricing and business model. You will set a team culture of operational and sales excellence, customer service, and consistent with the quip mission and values. In this role you will be an early team member in our brand new Salt Lake City office.
- Achieve defined sales goals while providing outstanding service for accounts
- Conduct direct sales activities, support existing partners, and complete related account services tasks such as following up on action items and ensuring order issues are resolved
- Represent and promote the full line of company dental and provider product offerings
- Track key updates and maintain account records in Salesforce CRM
- Execute follow-ups on inbound sales opportunities, upsell and renewal operations
- Partner with internal business partners on price quotes, shipping, resolving order problems
- Contribute to the build out of training materials and process SOPs to enhance the quip sales process
- Effectively to ensure that all providers and dental partners have a unique and memorable experience at every touch point with the brand
- 2+ years of sales experience, medical devices or healthcare industry preferred
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Diaplad and related sales tools and services and related processes
- Excellent customer service, verbal and written communication skills
- Diligent and takes ownership of work to hit targets and overcome obstacles
- Open to flexible shifts to serve partners in select regions
- You'll be working in a high energy, fast-paced environment helping us make oral care simple and effective!
- An office located in the Salt Lake City area
- Offer competitive paid parental leave policy for qualifying employees
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks (make sure to use your quip after snacking!)
- Generous employee discount on all quip products
- The opportunity to help us make oral care more simple, effective and accessible!
Most of us aren’t brushing our teeth correctly, either because we don’t know how to do it right, or because we just don’t feel like it. At quip, we design delightful products and experiences to help you care for your mouth better. Our initial product is a beautifully simple electric toothbrush and toothpaste that was featured by Time Magazine as one of the 25 Best Inventions of 2016. With refill brush heads and toothpaste arriving on a 3-monthly schedule, we are now growing our product line with that same standard of design. We pride ourselves on great design and our brand values of simplicity, honesty and accessibility are applied throughout our community.