At quip, we design and deliver delightful products and services that keep your mouth healthy. Over the past 3 years, we have grown a large community of over 1 million active consumer members (and tens of thousands of dental professionals) via our toothbrush and toothpaste subscription service and our direct to consumer channels. On July 9th, we launched quipcare, a new dental services vertical. Check out our website, www.quipcare.com, and some recent quipcare press articles to learn more about how we’re changing the way America’s best dentists connect with patients and keep teeth healthy for the long term. quipcare is a new vertical at quip; it is an app-based platform featuring click-to-book access to a growing network of outstanding dentists and innovative dental products and services, plus click-to-pay access to the same fair, transparent prices across each region.
We are looking for a seasoned Senior Project Manager to join our quipcare team. The right candidate will be a collaborative leader; an experienced, detail-oriented, and highly organized person who is eager to drive projects & initiatives forward. This candidate will manage a broad range of projects from building digital products and innovative services to product marketing and campaign creation to business partnerships, provider contracting, legal entity creation and compliance implementation. While none of the following backgrounds are a must-have, experience managing projects in healthcare, legal, business development, and digital product, plus simultaneous management of projects across a range of functions, will be enormously beneficial. This role reports to the Director of Network and Plan and works heavily with teams across the org.
- Lead and partner with internal cross-functional teams during the project lifecycle for all Care projects. This includes digital product, brand creative, marketing, customer support, finance, and process improvements
- Infuse collaborative projects with curiosity, warmth, structure, and excellence, to quickly build trust and optimize collaboration within interdepartmental project teams
- Lead and schedule necessary project-related meetings such as kickoffs, brainstorms, and deliverable reviews
- Communicate directly with stakeholders around budget, timelines, process & deliverables
- Identify workflows that can be optimized and proactively develop solutions
- Monitor timelines to ensure efficient, on-time delivery of work while being able to assess and address any issues or concerns that may delay the project
- Serve as point of contact between the Care team and external partners, within and outside of quip
- 5 or more years of experience managing projects, coordinating teams, and/or other planning-related duties, preferably in the healthcare space
- Experience building and managing budgets, resourcing plans, and project timelines
- Warm, humble and growth-oriented, with strong self-awareness and people-management skills
- At ease working with various levels of stakeholders, from cross-functional partners to company leadership
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and proactively identify new projects
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and organize work to meet deadlines and requests
- Proactive in developing efficient systems and identifying areas of process optimization
- Curiosity to dive deep on complex projects and provide meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to succinctly communicate both verbally and in writing, and provide clear direction on projects
- Ability to thrive, distill, and simplify in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment
- You'll be working in a high energy, fast-paced environment helping us make oral care simple and effective!
- An office located in the heart of DUMBO with breathtaking views of Manhattan Bridge
- Fully covered health insurance (with an option to opt into a premium internal dental program)
- Commuter benefits for parking & transit
- Offer competitive paid parental leave policy for qualifying employees
- Flexible work from home options
- Open vacation policy
- Dog-friendly office space
- 401k Contribution
- Extended Education Assistance
- Employee Referral Program
- Competitive compensation package with stock options at a high-growth startup
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks (make sure to use your quip after snacking!)
- Generous employee discount on all quip products
- The opportunity to help us make oral care more simple, effective and accessible!
At quip, we design delightful products and experiences to help you care for your mouth better. Our initial product is a beautifully simple electric toothbrush and toothpaste that was featured by Time Magazine as one of the 25 Best Inventions of 2016. We pride ourselves on great design and our brand values of simplicity, honesty, and accessibility. We are excited to apply these principles to the acceleration of our digital quipcare platform.
quip is committed to promoting equality, inclusion, and diversity beyond your brushing routine. We believe our company is better equipped to care for every mouth when we listen to fresh perspectives from every voice, and in doing so, we build an equal-opportunity team of the brightest minds (and mouths)—regardless of race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or any other trait that makes you you. By celebrating and supporting our differences, we will thrive in our mission to improve oral health for all.