At quip, we design and deliver delightful products and services that keep your mouth healthy.
The ideal candidate will maintain, design, and build training and quality modules to train new team members and sustain/develop existing team members. In coordination with the Manager of Training and Quality and Director of Customer Experience, you will plan and launch a quality assurance model for our growing customer experience team. You will drive standards, scaling, and measurement of service operations quality and assist in team training and standard operating procedures. You will be a passionate problem-solver and focus on how we can solve customer and team pain points via improved quality and training and process management. This role reports to the Manager of Customer Experience Training & Quality
- Plan, design and launch a quality assurance model across quip NYC and quip SLC customer experience teams
- Introduce measurement and tracking models for continuous quality improvement
- Contribute to broader training and customer experience initiatives
- Provide feedback to team leads and individuals to improve the customer experience
- Maintain and build internal process and training documentation, including via delegation across the team through alignment with the Manager of Customer Experience Training & Quality
- Provide recommendations to improve training and daily operations to improve our customer satisfaction and overall experience
- 2+ years of experience in a customer experience or operations team with a focus on training and quality
- Experience measuring and launching a new model to measure service quality
- Passion for training, skill development, and process improvement
- Strong passion for customer happiness, retention and service quality
- Organized and diligent in planning and executing initiatives in a rapidly growing and changing business and organization
- You'll be working in a high energy, fast-paced environment helping us make oral care simple and effective!
- An office located in the heart of DUMBO with breathtaking views of Manhattan Bridge
- Fully covered health insurance (with an option to opt into a premium internal dental program)
- Commuter benefits for parking & transit
- Offer competitive paid parental leave policy for qualifying employees
- Flexible work from home options
- Open vacation policy
- Dog-friendly office space
- 401k Contribution
- Extended Education Assistance
- Employee Referral Program
- Competitive compensation package with stock options at a high-growth startup
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks (make sure to use your quip after snacking!)
- Your very own quip with an unlimited subscription plan
- The opportunity to help us make oral care more simple, effective and accessible!
Most of us aren’t brushing our teeth correctly, either because we don’t know how to do it right, or because we just don’t feel like it. At quip, we design delightful products and experiences to help you care for your mouth better. Our initial product is a beautifully simple electric toothbrush and toothpaste that was featured by Time Magazine as one of the 25 Best Inventions of 2016. With refill brush heads and toothpaste arriving on a 3-monthly schedule, we are now growing our product line with that same standard of design. We pride ourselves on great design and our brand values of simplicity, honesty and accessibility are applied throughout our community.
quip is committed to promoting equality, inclusion, and diversity beyond your brushing routine. We believe our company is better equipped to care for every mouth when we listen to fresh perspectives from every voice, and in doing so, we build an equal-opportunity team of the brightest minds (and mouths)—regardless of race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or any other trait that makes you you. By celebrating and supporting our differences, we will thrive in our mission to improve oral health for all.