At quip, we design and deliver delightful products and services that keep your mouth healthy.
We are looking for a Senior Creative Operations Manager to join the creative team. Helping to develop original content for the brand across all mediums, this role handles creative production on projects from conception to execution.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter who will possess excellent communication and negotiation skills, can juggle many moving parts and timelines and enjoys working with creatives but doesn’t want to be one. You will manage the creative calendar and drive and prioritize multiple campaigns that include email, print, events, video, display media, rich media, landing pages, and digital touchpoints, as well as manage all in-house production. This person will serve as a coordinator and communicator between the creative team and multiple groups within the company. This is a full-time in-office position.
- Develop creative concepts into well-defined deliverables
- Work in partnership with creative and cross-functional teams to define the project scope and objectives for production needs, bring project management oversight to larger integrated productions
- Partner with the Senior Brand Operations Manager on developing scopes of work, campaign timelines, and project prioritization
- Responsible for the resourcing and schedule for all creatives, managing the creative day-to-day
- Identify workflows that can be optimized and proactively develop solutions
- Monitor timelines to ensure efficient, on-time delivery of work while being able to assess and address any issues or concerns that may delay the project
- Serve as point of contact between the creative team and external partners, within and outside of quip
- Own the build-out of the internal quip production studio and create new processes
- Create and manage a library of production vendors, freelancers, and artists
- Oversee external production vendor engagements, contracts, negotiation and delivery of creative assets
- Regular reporting of the financial status of projects and fiscal ingenuity in the handling of production spend throughout the year
- Support the Design Director in managing the influx of incoming briefs
- 6+ years working in a creative project management and/or production capacity, preferably in-house at an e-commerce company or at an agency managing more than one brand
- Experience allocating creative resources and optimizing creative workflows
- Comfortable working with various levels of stakeholders, from cross-functional partners to company leadership
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and proactively identify new projects
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and organize work to meet deadlines and requests
- Proactive in developing efficient systems and identifying areas of process optimization
- Familiarity with creative, and multimedia projects and file formats
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to succinctly communicate both verbally and in writing, and provide clear direction on projects
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- You'll be working in a high energy, fast-paced environment helping us make oral care simple and effective!
- An office located in the heart of DUMBO with breathtaking views of Manhattan Bridge
- Fully covered health insurance (with an option to opt into a premium internal dental program)
- Commuter benefits for parking & transit
- Offer competitive paid parental leave policy for qualifying employees
- Flexible work from home options
- Open vacation policy
- Dog-friendly office space
- 401k Contribution
- Extended Education Assistance
- Employee Referral Program
- Competitive compensation package with stock options at a high-growth startup
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks (make sure to use your quip after snacking!)
- Your very own quip with an unlimited subscription plan
- The opportunity to help us make oral care more simple, effective and accessible!
Most of us aren’t brushing our teeth correctly, either because we don’t know how to do it right, or because we just don’t feel like it. At quip, we design delightful products and experiences to help you care for your mouth better. Our initial product is a beautifully simple electric toothbrush and toothpaste that was featured by Time Magazine as one of the 25 Best Inventions of 2016. With refill brush heads and toothpaste arriving on a 3-monthly schedule. We pride ourselves on great design and our brand values of simplicity, honesty and accessibility, which are applied throughout our community. We are excited to apply these principles to the acceleration of our digital patient-professional advice and services platform.
quip is committed to promoting equality, inclusion, and diversity beyond your brushing routine. We believe our company is better equipped to care for every mouth when we listen to fresh perspectives from every voice, and in doing so, we build an equal-opportunity team of the brightest minds (and mouths)—regardless of race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or any other trait that makes you you. By celebrating and supporting our differences, we will thrive in our mission to improve oral health for all.