At quip, we design and deliver delightful products and services that keep your mouth healthy.
The ideal candidate will be a passionate problem-solver with one or more years of customer support experience. In this role, you will focus on eliminating customer pain points via improved SOPS and trend analysis. You will drive continuous improvement to existing means of customer communication and help to turn negative customer experiences around. You will be a part of a high performing team at an exciting growth stage company. This role reports to the Manager of Customer Experience.
- Effectively respond to and fully resolve the most complex set of customer experience support issues directly from customers and as escalations from our Salt Lake City CX team
- Tag, measure, and analyze trends without given CX focus area in topics such as order operations, billing and payments, fraud, VIP customer issues, and social escalations
- Carefully handle and track tickets pertaining to sensitive product issues and emerging trends to provide feedback and data to relevant teams and ensure that issues are resolved to the customer’s satisfaction
- Assist in process improvement, SOP development, and CX tools initiatives
- Assist the Manager of Customer Experience on project management in areas relating to CX workflow, SOPS, and new customer satisfaction initiatives
- 1+ year of CX experience in a high growth environment
- Strong passion for customer happiness, retention, and service quality
- Organized and diligent with strong attention to detail to drive outstanding operations for
- Experience with ticketing systems such as Zendesk and Salesforce
- Strong writing and email communication skills
- You'll be working in a high energy, fast-paced environment helping us make oral care simple and effective!
- An office located in the heart of DUMBO with breathtaking views of Manhattan Bridge
- Wifi-enabled rooftop
- Fully covered health insurance (with an option to opt into a premium internal dental program)
- Commuter benefits for parking & transit
- Offer competitive paid parental leave policy for qualifying employees
- Open vacation policy
- Dog-friendly office space
- 401k Contribution
- Extended Education Support
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Competitive compensation package at a high-growth startup
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks (make sure to use your quip after snacking!)
- Your very own quip with an unlimited subscription plan
- The opportunity to help us make oral care more simple, effective and accessible!
Most of us aren’t brushing our teeth correctly, either because we don’t know how to do it right, or because we just don’t feel like it. At quip, we design delightful products and experiences to help you care for your mouth better. Our initial product is a beautifully simple electric toothbrush and toothpaste that was featured by Time Magazine as one of the 25 Best Inventions of 2016. With refill brush heads and toothpaste arriving on a 3-monthly schedule, we are now growing our product line with that same standard of design. We pride ourselves on great design and our brand values of simplicity, honesty and accessibility are applied throughout our community.
quip is committed to promoting equality, inclusion, and diversity beyond your brushing routine. We believe our company is better equipped to care for every mouth when we listen to fresh perspectives from every voice, and in doing so, we build an equal-opportunity team of the brightest minds (and mouths)—regardless of race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or any other trait that makes you you. By celebrating and supporting our differences, we will thrive in our mission to improve oral health for all