At quip, we design and deliver delightful products and services that keep your mouth healthy. We are looking for a Digital Product Manager who will help establish a strong vision for how we leverage our bidirectional digital consumer and dental platform to improve oral care through an integrated suite of design-driven everyday products, engaging oral health advice, and convenient professional services.
As a Product Manager, you will work with stakeholders from various business units to create requirements, define success metrics, manage the development process, and maintain product roadmap. You are someone with an entrepreneurial mindset that is excited to take what we’ve built to the next level as our technological breadth grows and our service offerings diversify. This is a full-time in-office position.
- Create a holistic product strategy for key opportunities while working closely with our technology and cross-functional teams.
- Manage the digital product backlog, run tech team stand-ups, and maintain the roadmap
- Prioritize goals, build consensus across teams, and clearly communicate objectives
- Understand overall company performance/priorities and translate these into product roadmap decisions
- Collect data across the business to guide the team towards data-driven decisions
- Quickly resolve issues and find non-technical ways to help the team solve problems
- 3-5 years of direct experience in product management and development experience of designing, developing, and deploying web-based products using Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Strong technical understanding of internet and mobile technologies
- Demonstrated ability to conceive and iterate product feature requirements based on data, analytics, and strategy
- Capable of balancing user and business needs while remaining flexible in a fast-changing startup environment
- Excellent presentation, collaboration, and communication skills
- Experience working in an Agile environment and with JIRA and Confluence.
- You'll be working in a high energy, fast-paced environment helping us make oral care simple and effective!
- An office located in the heart of DUMBO with breathtaking views of Manhattan Bridge
- Wifi-enabled rooftop
- Fully covered health insurance (with an option to opt into a premium internal dental program)
- Commuter benefits for parking & transit
- Offer competitive paid parental leave policy for qualifying employees
- Flexible work from home options
- Open vacation policy
- Dog-friendly office space
- 401k Contribution
- Competitive compensation package with stock options at a high-growth startup
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks (make sure to use your quip after snacking!)
- Your very own quip with an unlimited subscription plan
- The opportunity to help us make oral care more simple, effective and accessible!
Most of us aren’t brushing our teeth correctly, either because we don’t know how to do it right, or because we just don’t feel like it. At quip, we design delightful products and experiences to help you care for your mouth better. Our initial product is a beautifully simple electric toothbrush and toothpaste that was featured by Time Magazine as one of the 25 Best Inventions of 2016. With refill brush heads and toothpaste arriving on a 3-monthly schedule. We pride ourselves on great design and our brand values of simplicity, honesty, and accessibility, which are applied throughout our community.
quip is committed to promoting equality, inclusion, and diversity beyond your brushing routine. We believe our company is better equipped to care for every mouth when we listen to fresh perspectives from every voice, and in doing so, we build an equal-opportunity team of the brightest minds (and mouths)—regardless of race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or any other trait that makes you you. By celebrating and supporting our differences, we will thrive in our mission to improve oral health for all.