Quantum-Si is pioneering a new generation of technology to create the market of Next Generation Protein Sequencing (NGPS). Similar to Next Generation DNA Sequencing (NGS), which gave us a blueprint of what could happen by studying our DNA, NGPS enables an unbiased view of the proteome through improved scale, resolution, and sensitivity leading to better understanding of disease and improved general health.
We operate at the intersection of biochemistry, chemistry, hardware, molecular biology, photonics, semiconductor chips, and software with a goal to drive a digital transformation of a $44 billion dollar proteomics market.
Join us on the journey to transform healthcare, motivated by the idea that the products you work on will change the lives of millions of people around the world.
Seeking a highly motivated Research Associate/Senior Research Associate (RA/SRA) to join the Product Development team. The RA/SRA will work under the direction of a lead scientist to conduct HPLC/LC-MS experiments for small molecules, oligonucleotides, and proteins. The RA/SRA is expected to assist in writing SOPs and generating documents for manufacturing transfer. The RA/SRA is also expected to execute experiments efficiently, with high reproducibility, analyze data, and generate reports as required for the QMS. The position requires high proficiency in HPLC/LC-MS, method qualification/validation, method transfer and sample analysis.
- Bachelor or Master’s in chemistry, biochemistry, or related fields
- 2-5 years laboratory experience in an academic or industry environment
- Hands-on experience with HPLC or LCMS and other relevant analytical methodologies is required
- Demonstrate ability to maintain, troubleshoot analytical equipment, and oversee instrument qualifications as needed
- Demonstrate ability to pay attention to details, be data-driven, and think strategically to troubleshoot and solve problems
You Deeply Identify with Core Quantum-Si Values:
- Intellectually Curious - you are thoughtful & inquisitive; people enjoy working with you because they learn from you
- Mission-Driven & Committed - you are passionate about the company's purpose
- Team Oriented - you celebrate and take joy in the success of others on the team
- Efficient & Speedy - you get work done in less time than your industry peers
We offer great perks:
- Fully covered medical insurance plan, and dental & vision coverage - as a health-tech company, we place great worth on our teams’ well-being
- Competitive salaried compensation - we value our employees and show it
- Equity - we want every employee to be a stakeholder
- Pre-tax commuter benefits - we make your commute more reasonable
- Free onsite meals + kitchen stocked with snacks.
- 401k plan - we facilitate your retirement goals
- Beautiful office near the ocean-front in the heart of San Diego
- The opportunity to build a revolutionary healthcare product and save millions of lives!
For this role, we provide visa assistance for qualified candidates.
Quantum-Si does not accept agency resumes.
Quantum-Si is an E-Verify and equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or Veteran status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.