Founded in 2008, PublicRelay has a simple goal: to help PR and communications professionals understand how their work impacts business goals. In an era of a seemingly endless amount of news, we help Fortune 500 companies and federal agencies make sense of the media landscape and understand the trends shaping their industries. We partner with C-suite clientele to help them see the “so what” in their media coverage so they can plan their next move.
PublicRelay is looking for an enthusiastic and hard-working Team Lead to manage an analyst team in our Waterford office. As a Team Lead, you’ll manage a group of 7-9 analysts and 12-15 clients ranging from global Fortune 500 companies to trade associations and government agencies. As a part of this role, the Team Lead will be expected to train and develop the analysts on their team by assisting them with day-to-day work, managing their schedules, building their professional skills, and promoting their career development. The ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial mindset with experience managing teams and large projects concurrently. The Team Lead will also be relied upon to manage a team independently with limited oversight and management.
The successful candidate will possess both intelligence and interpersonal skills which allow them to build relationships with their teams and C-suite clients. They must also be highly analytical, self-motivated, and must demonstrate the ability to manage situations and people under deadlines and pressure to support daily client deliverables.
Our analysts assess traditional, social, and broadcast media from all over the world to provide clients with a highly refined view of their most important coverage. The media intelligence that PublicRelay provides allows our clients to develop sophisticated strategies for promoting their companies and brands.
- Manage a team of analysts, coordinating analyst schedules and delegating assignments as needed
- Mentor analysts and assist in skill development and career planning
- Build relationships with executive-level clients to understand their needs
- Review complex analytics reports to identify patterns and trends in coverage
- Utilize our proprietary systems to prioritize and filter domestic and international media content
- BA/BS in an analytically rigorous area of study
- At least 3-years of experience managing and developing a team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Customer service-oriented and able to interact with sophisticated and senior client executives who rely on our analysis
- Ability to digest a substantial flow of information and synthesize it into an insightful, executive-level synopsis under tight deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once under tight deadlines
- Competitive pension plan
- Premium healthcare and dental plans
- Flexible work from home opportunities
- Collaborative environment across all international offices
- Frequent happy hours, company outings, and cross-office competitions
- Opportunity to collaborate with the marketing team to create compelling content for the website blog
- Multiple avenues for internal growth and quarterly career planning development discussions with managers
- National origin
- Genetic information
- Gender identity or expression
- Veteran status or any other status protected by law.
- Working conditions
- Wages and salary administration
- Employee benefits and application of policies