Founded in 2008, PublicRelay has a simple goal: to help PR and communications professionals understand how their work impacts business goals. We help large companies and federal agencies make sense of diverse and evolving media landscapes and understand the trends shaping their industries.
Our analytic reporting helps communications managers and senior executives develop sophisticated strategies for promoting their organizations and brands. Our teams assess traditional, social, and broadcast media from global sources to provide clients with a refined view of their most important coverage.
PublicRelay is looking for an enthusiastic and hard-working Media Analyst to join our cross-functional Customer Support team at our Dublin office! This role manages multiple accounts and daily deliverables that help our clients to identify pertinent trends in their media coverage. In addition to conducting analysis, Media Analysts also ensure data quality, lead account-specific trainings, and assist the Strategic Partnerships team on day-to-day client relations. This person should be a self-starter, enjoy a dynamic work environment, and thrive in high-pressure situations
Our analysts assess traditional, social, and broadcast media from all over the world to provide clients with a highly refined view of their most important coverage. The media intelligence that PublicRelay provides then allows our clients to develop sophisticated strategies for promoting their companies and brands.
- Utilize our proprietary technology to prioritize and analyze domestic and international media content for your clients
- Curate daily customized client newsletters, highlighting the significant company and stakeholder mentions, as well as industry trends
- Manage our internal account resources to provide accurate analysis and insights to your clients
- Communicate with clients, senior executives, and C-suite contacts to understand their needs and assist on requests, becoming a trusted point of contact on your accounts
- Develop and lead account-specific trainings based on account analysis and client preferences
- Collaborate with Associate Analysts, other Media Analysts, Reporting Specialists, and the Client Success team to achieve customer goals and provide in-depth media analysis
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in communications, journalism, public relations, English, or business with a minimum 3.4 GPA
- Strong interpersonal communications, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage and analyze large amounts of media coverage and succinctly communicate and explain insights to clients
- Strong customer service skills and ability to interact and present to senior client executives who rely on our analysis
- Intellectual curiosity, a sense of humor, and a commitment to staying on top of current events and global news
- Agency experience is a plus
- Competitive pension plan
- Premium healthcare and dental plans
- Flexible work from home opportunities
- Collaborative environment across all international offices
- Frequent happy hours, company outings, and cross-office competitions
- Opportunity to collaborate with the marketing team to create compelling content for the website blog
- Multiple avenues for internal growth and quarterly career planning development discussions with managers
PublicRelay is headquartered just outside of Washington, D.C., in Tysons Corner, VA. We also have offices in Cavan, Dublin, and Waterford, Ireland. To get a sense of life at PublicRelay, check out our Instagram.
- National origin
- Genetic information
- Gender identity or expression
- Veteran status or any other status protected by law.
- Working conditions
- Wages and salary administration
- Employee benefits and application of policies