PRODLY | Senior DevOps Engineer
Location | Remote. Home office
Relocation to Cyprus is offered as an option
Prodly solves the time-consuming process that Salesforce administrators and architects and consultants face: managing the complex reference data that drives popular Salesforce applications like CPQ, Field Service Lightning (FSL), Advanced Approvals (AA), and Billing.
Prodly AppOps, the company’s flagship product for reference data management (RDM), is designed by Salesforce experts for Salesforce end users and system integration (SI) partners to enable four-click deployment of relational data between Salesforce orgs. Prodly, a VC-backed Salesforce ISV partner, is looking for a talented, hardworking individual with great energy and initiative to join our team.
As part of this dynamic team your role as a Senior DevOps Engineer (AWS experienced). The ability to prioritize tasks with minimal guidance, and communicate effectively with both technical and business personnel is a must.
What you will do:
- Manage AWS accounts and permission, IAM
- Manage WAF
- CloudFormations based configuration
- Build and maintain container based infrastructure, ECS, Fargate, EKS
- Analyze and debug infrastructure issues, CloudWatch, EBS logs
- Manage Elastic Beanstalk/EC2 instances
- VPC, networking and security
- Maintain RDS
What’s cool for DevOps Engineers:
- Opportunity to migrate to containers based servers
- Build a DevOps organization from the ground up
Work at a fast paced and exciting environment, ability to experiment and expand skill levels, encouraged to experiment
What you will bring:
- 4+ years of DevOps engineering with relevant stack
- Experience with AWS is a big plus
- Bachelor's degree (Computer Science of Engineering) or equivalent experience.
- Self-starter and able to handle multiple tasks and priorities
- Enjoy working at an entrepreneurial company, fast paced startup
- Highly motivated and dependable
- Clear communicator
- Attractive monthly salary paid in line with your skills and experience
- Access to professional training
- Friendly and professional team ready to share their best practices
- Fully remote work within Prodly’s digital set up, software and tools. Necessary equipment is to be provided
- Flexible working schedule matching your work-life balance
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO) Benefit