Join our team in Leipzig and help make fair markets happen – as our new
Engineering Manager (m/f/d)
You have the chance to grow into the role of a business unit lead with up to 20 cross-functional team members. Once you have intensified your knowledge and established a track record with your first projects during the introduction phase, you have the opportunity to gradually take on more responsibility, both technical and in terms of management. At every point of your development, your responsibility is to act as interface and sparring partner for software engineers, DevOps, product owners and product managers.
- Familiarization with the entire organization, processes and projects, explicitly with a focus on the Transaction Services and Relationship Management business units, as well as learning about the regulatory requirements and special features of the gas market.
- After the familiarization phase, assumption of responsibility within the framework of a business unit management consisting of employees as well as freelancers.
- Promotion and support of the newly created organizational culture in all aspects, e.g., in terms of cross-functional knowledge transfer and the associated professional development of employees.
- Central technical interface of the (further) SaaS product development and technical as well as business project management for product development or / special projects.
As a leader, you are a people developer and enabler who is free of an ego mentality and has a cooperative, communicative and committed personality.
You have a broad range of experience in technical product and/or software development in cross-functional and agile teams. Knowledge in the area of Domain Driven Design would be an advantage to further advance this topic within the organization.
In order to carry out technical special projects in a targeted and successful manner, you bring with you a high level of project and methodological competence, which you have been able to successfully demonstrate in past projects.
Personally, you bring a high level of intercultural understanding and very good knowledge of the English language. At PRISMA, 18 nations from all over the world meet. The company language is therefore English.
Experience in the energy sector is an advantage, but not a must. What you do have is an affinity for the energy market and the willingness to familiarize yourself with all relevant areas, such as EU regulation of the European gas market.
Very good command of English and one other European language
- Working in an international team and in an international context
- Central Leipzig location – in the heart of the buzzing city
- Get support from a team of experts to get you up-to-speed in the energy industry
- Expect a work atmosphere of open doors and a flat hierarchy. We believe in equal collaboration over strict structures
- Enjoy advantages like flexible working hours, team events, health benefits, a company bike, fresh fruits and beverages.
We are looking forward to getting to know you and introduce PRISMA.