Join our team in Leipzig and help make fair markets happen – as our new
Software Engineer (m/f/d) - 70% Remote
At PRISMA, we are finishing assembling our in-house team of Software Engineers from scratch. Join our experienced engineers in rebuilding and operating the PRISMA Platform to support achieve our vision of connecting energy markets and enabling the Green Transition.
In our international (18 different nationalities) and diverse team, we have music lovers, gamers, philosophers, cycling enthusiasts, and all sorts of people. All we need is you…
- Create, maintain and operate end-to-end services that interact with the PRISMA platform
- Influence Analysis, Architecture, Deployment, Monitoring, Security and every other aspect of the software lifecycle
- Care for Quality - learn, explore and experiment
- Work with modern tools and architectural patterns like AWS and Event Souring
- Work in a dynamic, agile environment on cross-functional teams
- Analyse and rebuild our existing platform
- Develop innovative and scaling solutions based on business challenges
- Relevant professional experience and track record in software development
- Excited to learn the latest things and to share your knowledge within the company, and beyond.
- Experience with Java and interest in other languages like Kotlin or TypeScript
- High interest in software craftsmanship and doing things "right" from Design Patterns to Security
- Solid with relational database technologies and ideally NoSQL
- Experience running software solutions on cloud services, such as AWS
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Working in an international team and context
- We believe in empowerment and our people. Your development is important to us.
- Opportunity to work on self-development and contribute back to the tech community
- Get supported by experts in their fields to get up-to-speed in the energy industry
- Options for working remote 70% of the time, while also enjoying our central Leipzig location – in the heart of a buzzing city
- Expect a work atmosphere of open doors and a flat hierarchy. We believe in equal collaboration over strict structures
- Flexible working hours, and several benefits around health, sports, and mobility.
We are looking forward to getting to know you and introducing PRISMA!