As the first Solutions Engineer at Prisma, you will help shape our approach to sales, and customer relations. You will be the first point of contact for potential customers and drive the sales process all the way to completion.
You will interact with the founders as you establish and refine the process, as well as engineering and support teams on a daily basis, as you go through the process with new customers.
You will work closely with an eventual head of sales to scale up the team.
- Engage with potential customers to help them evaluate Prisma for their needs.
- Establish a new sales process that incorporates all stakeholders.
- Drive sales process and work with customers from prospecting to closed deal.
- Work with customers and prospects on a very technical level, helping them use Prisma and surrounding tools.
- Potentially create webinars and give talks about Prisma.
You will be a good fit if:
- You are a developer with experience in the React/web ecosystem.
- You enjoy teaching new tools and can persuasively communicate the value proposition of Prisma.
- You have prior experience selling a technical product, ideally to developers in enterprises.
- You have a structured mindset and can create and follow a process.
- you enjoy public speaking.
Note: This is an on-site position that require you to re-locate to Berlin. We offer a generous re-location package to help you settle in.
Prisma is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.