Not finding the perfect engineering role on our careers page?
We are constantly seeking talented individuals to join our team. If you are a Software Engineer and haven't found the perfect role on our careers page, don't worry - you've come to the right place.
We strongly believe that each person has something unique to bring to the table. Whether you're a recent graduate or a seasoned professional, we're genuinely excited to hear from you. If you're interested in working with us, please send a cover letter along with your resumé. Tell us more about yourself, explain why you are interested in working at Prisma, and let us know what you aspire to do here.
We are eagerly looking forward to learning more about you, and if we share your enthusiasm, you can expect to hear from us soon.
What is it like to work at Prisma?
You're likely to be a great fit for the team if you ...
- ... have an ownership mindset. As part of a small team, you'll have an outsize impact on decisions and the way things are executed.
- ... stay nimble. As a growing startup, the team and strategy evolves quickly. Be ready to re-calibrate often and stay flexible.
- ... be kind and collaborative. Come in ready to share your ideas and listen to feedback.
We are a remote-first organization headquartered in Berlin, Germany. You have the flexibility to choose whether you prefer remote work or working from our Berlin office. If you're interested in relocating to Berlin, we are open to discussing relocation assistance.
Currently, to ensure a cohesive working environment, we are focusing on hiring remote employees within a specific timezone band. This band ranges from GMT -5 to GMT +3.
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with a world-class team of Software Engineers and build Open Source and commercial products loved by hundreds of thousands of developers worldwide.
- Be part of a thriving startup funded by Silicon Valley's top tier investors.
- We provide a competitive base salary in line with industry standards for similar positions.
- As an early-stage startup we also provide competitive stock-option grants with a 10 year post-grant exercise window.
- 24 days paid vacation per year.
- 4 mental health days per year.
- Fully paid parental leave up to 20 weeks.
- Generous tech budget to make sure you have all the hardware that you need.
- Ergonomic chair subsidy.
- Access to your local co-working space if you prefer to work from an external location to your home.
- [US] Health, Dental, Vision + 401k Matching
What is the process like?
As this is posting is for general applications, we do not have a set interview process. Once we have spoken to you, we will decide on the appropriate process.
How can I apply?
Write us a cover letter explaining your interest in working with us, and what you would like to do if you were to work at Prisma. You can submit these using the link below, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
NOTE: To help us screen for bots, please include the phrase makedataeasy at the top of your cover letter.
Prisma is an equal opportunity employer. We value and celebrate diversity and do not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We are committed to creating a fair and inclusive workplace where all individuals have the opportunity to contribute their skills and talents. Applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.