PriceSpider is revolutionizing retail data technology by capturing actionable insights that improve the customer experience.
At PriceSpider our purpose is to better people’s lives by enriching their relationship with brands they love and we do this by striving to accomplish our ultimate vision…to help brands and fans thrive together by connecting a digital ecosystem for fans to experience, learn, find, and buy brands.
The Customer Support Specialist is responsible for managing incoming customer support issues and resolving them in a timely manner. The Customer Support Specialist ensures that customers of PriceSpider receive exceptional service when needing assistance regarding technical aspects of PriceSpider products and services, whether it be information, knowledge, or guidance on basic functionality or resolution around problems they may encounter when using or implementing PriceSpider products and services.
Each Customer Support Specialist must have the right amount of expertise to help customers on their own or escalate to the right resources in the company to resolve issues as they arise. They are also highly trained service-oriented individuals who excel in communication and provide the right amount of information to customers so that they ultimately become advocates and promoters of PriceSpider products and services.
Essential Function & Responsibilities:
- Responding to customer support issues and resolving them according to standard or customer specific SLAs
- Communicating professionally and appropriately to customers based on standards set by PriceSpider
- Working cross-functionally to ensure that issues are resolved in a timely fashion when necessary
- Recognizing when issues need escalation
- Managing all inbound communication, whether telephone, email, support tickets, customer portal, or any other means in relation to customer support issues.
- Utilizing knowledge of PriceSpider products and services to resolve majority of issues independently with minimal supervision and guidance
- Leveraging new information related to PriceSpider products, procedures, and trends and guiding customers on benefits and enhancements when applicable
- Assisting manager and senior customer support specialists with reports and metrics when needed
- Recommending best practices to customers when situations arise
- Identifying root cause issues to majority of support cases and properly conveying in a professional manner when appropriate
- Communicating cross-functionally the needs of the support team as well as any issues that may arise
- Making recommendations to manager and team of patterns of issues that can contribute to product roadmap
- Contributing to high priority issues when needed
- Adhering to customer support best practices as established by PriceSpider management
- Following customer support policy and procedure as established by PriceSpider management
- Associates degree (Bachelor’s preferred)
- Prior experience in customer facing role
- Basic knowledge of customer support software like Zendesk or Freshdesk
- Strong customer-facing communication, oral, written, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proven ability to troubleshoot
- Experience working cross-functionally with technical teams like product and engineering
- Jira, SQL, and Microsoft Office experience
PriceSpider is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.