PriceSpider is revolutionizing retail data technology by capturing actionable insights that improve the customer experience.
At PriceSpider our purpose is to better people’s lives by enriching their relationship with brands they love and we do this by striving to accomplish our ultimate vision…to help brands and fans thrive together by connecting a digital ecosystem for fans to experience, learn, find, and buy brands.
We are looking for several experienced Senior Customer Success Managers to partner with our customers. Reporting to the Director of Customer Success, you will be the main day-to-day point of contact for your book of business. You will own the client relationship and be charged with maintaining and growing revenue from your customer set while delivering a high-level of customer satisfaction. Ideally, we are looking for an outstanding relationship-builder with a strong customer success mindset, a combination of technical and sales aptitude, collaborative by nature and comfortable being hands-on in the trenches. This is an entrepreneurial, high-growth atmosphere and we’re looking for candidates that thrive in that environment.
Essential Function and Responsibilities:
- Own a book of business where you are responsible for managing the full customer. lifecycle including onboarding, adoption, expansion selling and renewals
- Execute at a high level to achieve goals around retention, growth and customer satisfaction
- Manage customer retention and retention initiatives
- Partner with the net new sales team and other internal teams to deploy new customers and become trusted advisors to existing customers
- Become a subject matter expert in e-Commerce and across our product suite
- Provide your customers with valuable insights to help them achieve their business objectives including pulling reports, analyzing data, and understanding what it means and why it matters to your customers
- Develop success plans and drive quarterly business reviews at the executive level
- Develop cross-functional relationships at the user and executive level across multiple internal teams and brands
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ experience in high volume Account Management or Customer Success working in digital media, e-commerce, technology platforms and/or a SaaS company
- Demonstrated ability to manage and grow a large book of business and share best practices with team of account managers
- Experience working with major retailers (Amazon, Best Buy, Home Depot, Kroger, Target, Walgreens, Walmart, etc.) is a plus
- Ability to multi-task, set and adjust priorities is critical; as a Client Success Manager you will always have more work than what can be completed in one day
- Previous experience being compensated on sales/revenue and retention goals
PriceSpider is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.