PriceSpider is a retail technology company filled with talented people relentlessly driven to revolutionize the online shopping experience. We are the fastest growing Brand Integrity, Where-to-Buy and data services innovator, providing unmatched insights into online consumer purchasing behaviors around the globe. Our technology helps manufacturers, marketers, and retailers radically improve their marketing impact, retail sales, and revenues. Our clients use PriceSpider’s proprietary technology to crawl the web and power their tools to reveal the secrets of exactly what people buy—as well as where, when, and how. We continue to push the boundaries of our technology to create amazing user experiences for both our clients and their consumers. Today PriceSpider is helping nearly 1,500 brands around the globe.
We have an immediate need for an Intermediate DevOps Engineer to join our rapidly growing global organization within the Global DevOps team. The DevOps team is responsible for our multi-cloud infrastructure running on AWS, GCP and Azure encompassing the following tech stack: Github, Github Actions, Kubernetes/EKS/GKE, Serverless, BigQuery/Looker, Data Lake, Data Pipeline, IaC and Cloud Security. Under the guidance of the Lead DevOps Engineer, you are expected to contribute to the effort in our DevOps and Cloud transformation journey supporting the CICD pipeline, observability toolchains, security governance, cloud cost governance, container orchestration and automation.
Essential Function and Responsibilities:
- Cloud Administration (AWS and GCP)
- CICD automation and management (experience with at least one: Github, Gitlab, Jenkin)
- Collaborate with teams across the organization to ensure DevOps best practices are leveraged as we roll out new features and expand our platform offerings.
- You will promote, document, and implement infrastructure and deployment best practices, building and utilizing tools that allow the team to develop and deploy software for our clients to use.
- Identify and implement automation for repetitive tasks and requests.
- Work with global teams of engineers, providing them with the right tools to increase developer velocity.
- Perform cost review of existing cloud resources; assess opportunities for reducing costs or infrastructure footprint while keep existing SLA
- Drive initiatives for upgrading and scaling our systems to enhance capacity, feature set, availability, reliability, and performance.
- Provide operational support for all environments, including participating in a rotating 24/7 On-Call schedule.
- 3+ years of experience in a DevOps/SRE engineering role
- 2-3 years of working in cloud based infrastructure such as AWS, GCP, Azure
- 1-2 years of hands-on experience with Docker, Kubernetes, GitHub, Ansible, Terraform, Cloud formation
- 1-2 years of hands-on experience with observability tools such as Prometheus, Grafana, Loki, etc in complex cloud based environments.
- In depth knowledge of Linux: RedHat, CentOS, Debian, etc.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Solid experienced with 1 or more scripting languages (Bash, Python, and/or Golang)
- Experience with: IaC (ie. Terraform), Docker, Kubernetes/EKS, Secrets Management, Git (ie: Gitlab, Github, Github Actions), and all things AWS and GCP
- Ability to learn fast and be adaptable to environments and change.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and be diplomatic across all teams
- Must be capable of self-managing. Prioritization and time management are an absolute
- Comfortable in a high speed, rapidly growing startup environment
- Familiar with AWS technology including EC2, EBS, Elastic Search, Elastic cache, DynamoDB, SQS and S3
We are hiring for this position in Irvine, CA.
PriceSpider is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.