PriceSpider is revolutionizing retail data technology by capturing actionable insights that improve the customer experience.
At PriceSpider our purpose is to better people’s lives by enriching their relationship with brands they love and we do this by striving to accomplish our ultimate vision…to help brands and fans thrive together by connecting a digital ecosystem for fans to experience, learn, find, and buy brands.
The Support Engineer is dedicated to providing high quality resolutions for issues within the PriceSpider product and services for our customers using scripts and code provided within the framework defined by engineering. The Support Engineer is responsible for understanding our customers’ needs so that they can efficiently diagnose and resolve issues in a timely fashion that arise day to day.
In this role, the Support Engineer will be focusing on Brand Monitor product, developing deep expertise in the use and troubleshooting of the product, developing knowledgebase articles and assisting in the development of training materials for the Support Specialist team. They will also be the key escalation point not only assisting Support Specialists, but representing the needs of Support and the customer with our product teams driving continuous improvement.
Essential Function & Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that defined goals for performance are met
- Following processes within existing frameworks and projects that meet our customer SLAs
- Ability to work on special projects when needed to promote customer health
- Consistently meeting or exceeding the standards for team and individual performance
- Meeting or exceeding expectations in upholding PriceSpider’s values
- Staying informed of all new information related to PriceSpider products, procedures, and trends
- Ensuring that resolved issues are meeting customer expectations
- Minimizing recurrence of ongoing issues by driving training and supportability initiatives
- Minimizing reopening of tickets
- Diagnosing of root cause analysis for issues that are assigned
- Assist in developing training for Support Specialist
- Strong drive to document work, share knowledge, and collaborate in a team.
- Proven ability to diagnose and resolve issues
- Excellent oral communication, written communication, and interpersonal skills
- Able to pick up technical skills quickly
- Proven technical ability in use at PriceSpider
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or similar experience
- Strong SQL competency, writing and running queries, experience on BigQuery and Snowflake
- Proven capabilities in a technical role, troubleshooting and using various development tools
- Experience with Looker and
- Previous experience with Web Crawling technologies a plus
- Jira and Confluence experience helpful
PriceSpider is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.