PriceSpider is revolutionizing retail data technology by capturing actionable insights that improve the customer experience. Combining decades of data on consumer shopping behaviors with its proprietary data collection platform, PriceSpider arms brands with intelligence from thousands of ecommerce sites and marketplaces to help them drive sales conversions and protect brand integrity at every possible digital touch point. PriceSpider helps the world’s biggest brands enrich the consumer journey and build long-lasting relationships with their shoppers, resulting in more revenue and higher profit margins.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company’s senior-level managers (CTO / CEO). To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance. Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members.
Essential Function & Responsibilities:
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the CEO / CTO’s ability to effectively lead the organization, including: assisting with special projects; designing and producing complex documents, reports, and presentations; collecting and preparing information for meetings with staff and outside parties; composing and preparing correspondence; maintaining contact lists; making travel arrangements; and completing expenses
- Work closely with the CEO / CTO to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Anticipate CEO /CTO’s needs in advance of meetings, conferences, etc
- Take minutes during meetings
- Screen all incoming phone calls, inquiries, visitors, and correspondence, and route accordingly
- Schedule meetings; draft agendas; develop, compile, and distribute presentation materials
- Maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information
- Provide sophisticated calendar management for CEO / CTO. Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements
- Manage complex office administrative work requiring the use of independent judgment and initiative
- Coordinate all Executive Team meetings and retreats and assist with staff meetings and events as needed.
- Other projects/duties as assigned for the overall benefit of the organization
- 5 years of experience in administrative support functions
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, or similar role
- Experience working directly with engineering teams
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent work experience
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with a strong attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and social media web platforms
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little or no guidance
- Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround.
- Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
- Excellent judgment is essential
- Ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice
This position is based in Irvine, CA.
PriceSpider is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.