PriceSpider is revolutionizing retail data technology by capturing actionable insights that improve the customer experience. Combining decades of data on consumer shopping behaviors with its proprietary data collection platform, PriceSpider arms brands with intelligence from thousands of ecommerce sites and marketplaces to help them drive sales conversions and protect brand integrity at every possible digital touch point. PriceSpider helps the world’s biggest brands enrich the consumer journey and build long-lasting relationships with their shoppers, resulting in more revenue and higher profit margins.
The Manager, Customer Success will lead the team that helps their customers achieve their goals with the PriceSpider product. This role involves managing an expanding team of Customer Success Managers who are responsible for business reviews, renewals, upsell and relationship development.
Essential Function & Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of Customer Success Managers (CSMs) who serve enterprise brands
- Coach the team given your expertise and strategies for balancing building trusted advisor relationships and increasing existing customer revenues
- Be the facilitator of change by helping the team to embrace the growth of their roles and champion the value of the CSMs to the organization
- Serve as PriceSpider's customer champion, helping to maintain a culture of customer success across the company
- Serve as a management representative of PriceSpider in customer escalations, looping in other teams and leaders as appropriate
- Own metrics related to the successful retention and growth of PriceSpider customers
- Oversee PriceSpider's CS new employee on boarding, business reviews, account plans, contract renewals and upsell opportunities
- Participate with the marketing and product teams in the roll-out and management of documentation, both internal and customer facing
- Create and implement new reporting and technology enhancements for the CSM team to increase productivity
- Work in conjunction with the product team to create a feature request loop process that enables the product team to get valuable product insights from customers and the communication flows easily back to the CSM team
- Provide regular reporting to the leadership team on metrics, goal attainment, programs and customer feedback
- Make recommendations to the leadership team on customer success initiatives and issues
- Design, implement and champion new customer-facing and internal processes that span cross-functional teams and map to the optimal customer journey
- Visit customer sites and offsite employees as needed to effectively manage the customer success program
- Bachelor's degree, ideally in business or technology
- 3+ years’ experience in people management roles leading customer success teams of 6 or more
- Background in developing and managing account review process, employee onboarding, customer upsell and contract renewals
- Significant people management experience that includes hiring, firing and managing performance
- Previously managed a team of strategic, relationship-focused CSMs that should be continually demonstrating the business value they are delivering to clients
- Executive-level written and verbal communication skills
- Strong consulting, negotiation, objection handling, and presentation skills, with experience coaching team members in these areas
- Highly developed time management, project management, process planning and organization skills
- Positive leader who understands the importance of cross-functional relationships and teamwork
- Experience with site visits and ability to travel up to 10-15% of the year
- Prior experience in a growth-stage tech company
- Formal training in process design, project management or consultative selling a plus
We are hiring for this position in Irvine, CA.
PriceSpider is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.