PriceSpider is a retail technology company filled with talented people relentlessly driven to revolutionize the online shopping experience. We are the fastest growing Brand Integrity, Where-to-Buy and data services innovator, providing unmatched insights into online consumer purchasing behaviors around the globe. Our technology helps manufacturers, marketers, and retailers radically improve their marketing impact, retail sales, and revenues. Our clients use PriceSpider’s proprietary technology to crawl the web and power their tools to reveal the secrets of exactly what people buy—as well as where, when, and how. We continue to push the boundaries of our technology to create amazing user experiences for both our clients and their consumers. Today PriceSpider is helping nearly 1,500 brands around the globe.
A PriceSpider Customer Training Specialist provides training to our customers, leveraging their past experience in a classroom setting and applying L&D best practices. They will be responsible for researching and designing training material that will help with customer activation and retention, including, but not limited to, hosting webinars, onsite training, and continuously improving customer facing resources. They will play a critical role in educating the customer admins who interface with the product via the portal and reports.
They will work closely with our customer success and support teams to identify opportunities for training, subjects to cover with our userbase, and assist in developing customer facing material that will improve the overall customer experience and journey of PriceSpider’s product and services.
This individual will have excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills. They will also be a strategic thinker with outstanding organizational and time management skills. They will be expected to research best practices and have the ability to evolve existing processes and materials based on current trends.
Essential Function & Responsibilities:
- Working closely with customer success and implementation to provide a best in class onboarding experience
- Working cross functionally with Product/Engineering when new features are released to update training material where applicable
- Helping drive activation, retention, and deeper engagement with PriceSpider’s product and services through targeted learning
- Partnering with customer support to identify key topics to publish on the PriceSpider knowledge base
- Conducting instructor led training with live Q&A onsite or virtually (vILT) with customers
- Becoming a product expert for all of PriceSpider’s offerings, including, but not limited to PriceSpider Where to Buy and PROWL
- Conducting webinars with customers when needed
- Owning training metrics like participant attendance, sentiment post training, product usage post training
- Working with translation services to provide localized support for training material
- Keeping material up to date, working closely with the training program manager in following best practices
- 2+ years of experience in a customer facing education role
- Proven experience in a classroom setting
- Effective presentation skills
- Exceptionally organized and resourceful
- Knowledge of adult learning best practices
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- Experience in software training
- Experience developing training material hands on
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a communication, education or related field.
- Experience with Agile
- Experience working with product management
- Ability to develop processes
- Experience with tools like Adobe Captivate or Articulate 360
- Up to 25% travel required
PriceSpider is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.