PriceSpider is a retail technology company filled with talented people relentlessly driven to revolutionize the online shopping experience. We are the fastest growing Brand Integrity, Where-to-Buy and data services innovator, providing unmatched insights into online consumer purchasing behaviors around the globe. Our technology helps manufacturers, marketers, and retailers radically improve their marketing impact, retail sales, and revenues. Our clients use PriceSpider’s proprietary “spidering” technology to crawl the web and power their tools to reveal the secrets of exactly what people buy—as well as where, when, and how. We continue to push the boundaries of our technology to create amazing user experiences for both our clients and their consumers. Today PriceSpider is helping nearly 1,500 brands around the globe.
PriceSpider is right across from the Irvine Spectrum with sweeping 10th floor views to inspire creativity. We promote a high-energy, collaborative work environment with open doors, a game room and free meals and snacks. We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, commission plan and stellar benefits. Our company growth has created a promising environment for career advancement and rewarding challenges. It is the ideal time to join the PriceSpider team due to our strong established product line and emerging new innovations perfectly positioned with the digital awakening of the broader online market.
The IT Support Specialist will collaborate with members across the company, help with account management and setup, maintain email and Active Directory, help trouble shoot desktop user issues, and purchasing of basic equipment and resources. You will be part of a talented team of engineers who demonstrate superb technical competency, converting physical infrastructure to infrastructure as code, delivering mission critical resources, and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance, and security.
Essential Function and Responsibilities:
- Install, configure, troubleshoot desktop technologies on Windows and Mac OS
- Assist engineering teams in troubleshooting and rectifying connection and email issues
- Automate processes for repeatability and reliability
- Maintain O365 Licenses and Active Directory accounts
- Support setup of end users on different software such as VPN connection
- Manage licenses for different software used by the company
- Coordinate vendor support and purchases
- Planning, organizing and coordinating – efficiently develops and implements plans to accomplish goals
- Self-directed – identifies, prioritizes, and implements tasks that align with departmental objectives
- Embrace Continual Improvement – promotes and follows a continuous and practical advancement of effective strategies
- 1-3 years of related experience
- Platforms: Mac, Windows
- Platforms: Azure Active Directory, MS Active Directory, Windows Server, OpenVPN
- General Network Understanding: TCP/IP, IP addressing and routing
- Languages: Shell
- Ability to lift 60 pounds
- Exposure to Google Cloud Platform, AWS or Azure
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent and demonstrated continuous education through active participation in user groups, conferences, open source contribution and/or eLearning
- Configuration Management Tools: Ansible, Puppet, Juju, Chef, Ghost
- Education and Certifications: CCNA, Microsoft Certifications
- Eligibility to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship is required
Location & Travel:
This position is based in Irvine, CA, and we are looking for local candidates who are comfortable working in the office in a highly collaborative environment.
PriceSpider is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.