PriceSpider is a retail technology company filled with talented people relentlessly driven to revolutionize the online shopping experience. We are the fastest growing Brand Integrity, Where-to-Buy and data services innovator, providing unmatched insights into online consumer purchasing behaviors around the globe. Our technology helps manufacturers, marketers, and retailers radically improve their marketing impact, retail sales, and revenues. Our clients use PriceSpider’s proprietary technology to crawl the web and power their tools to reveal the secrets of exactly what people buy—as well as where, when, and how. We continue to push the boundaries of our technology to create amazing user experiences for both our clients and their consumers. Today PriceSpider is helping nearly 1,500 brands around the globe.
At PriceSpider our Product Marketing Manager is responsible for the messaging, packaging, and delivery of our products to market. Collaborating as a key member of our marketing team, you will also be responsible for bringing new products, features, and/or services to market. This role works closely with our product team helping them to conduct critical customer and market research. This is a core role for our organization, integrating across the varied functions from product management to marketing to sales.
Essential Function & Responsibilities:
- Work as part of the marketing team to ensure the success and adoption of our products as they go to market.
- Make data-driven decisions to help move the team and product forward and hit company goals.
- Help develop the strategy for pricing, messaging, packaging, promotion and selling of our products.
- Train and support sales and customer support teams on new tools and products.
- Lead the development and delivery of sales and marketing collateral that drives messaging on core value proposition, features, and benefits.
- Serve as an evangelist for our products supporting thought leadership, blogging, social media, and speaking.
- Keep the company up-to-date with market trends and competition, and keep us several steps ahead of the competition at all times.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- 5-7 years of experience in a product marketing role, preferably for a SaaS business
- Proven and visible marketing expert, with experience determining product-market fit and delivering products to market.
- Leadership experience with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A highly analytical approach, used in a wide range of responsibilities, from customer development, to product adoption, to sales processes.
- Ability to lead and communicate cross-functionally with engineering and other departments.
We promote a high-energy, collaborative work environment with open doors, a game room and free meals and snacks. We offer competitive compensation and stellar benefits including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, life insurance, paid holidays, fitness center membership, flexible paid time-off and relaxed dress code! Our company growth has created a promising environment for career advancement and rewarding challenges. It is the ideal time to join the PriceSpider team due to our strong established product line and emerging new innovations perfectly positioned with the digital awakening of the broader online market.
This position is based in Irvine, CA. We are looking for local candidates who thrive in a highly collaborative, innovative, fast-paced environment.
PriceSpider is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.