PriceSpider is a retail technology company filled with talented people relentlessly driven to revolutionize the online shopping experience. We are the fastest growing Brand Integrity, Where-to-Buy and data services innovator, providing unmatched insights into online consumer purchasing behaviors around the globe. Our technology helps manufacturers, marketers, and retailers radically improve their marketing impact, retail sales, and revenues. Our clients use PriceSpider’s proprietary “spidering” technology to crawl the web and power their tools to reveal the secrets of exactly what people buy—as well as where, when, and how. We continue to push the boundaries of our technology to create amazing user experiences for both our clients and their consumers. Today PriceSpider is helping nearly 1,500 brands around the globe.
We promote a high-energy, collaborative work environment with open doors and free meals and snacks. We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary and stellar benefits. Our company growth has created a promising environment for career advancement and rewarding challenges. It is the ideal time to join the PriceSpider team due to our strong established product line and emerging new innovations perfectly positioned with the digital awakening of the broader online market.
The Operations team is looking for a Training Program Manager to help build and maintain both a comprehensive training system as well as internal knowledge base systems. The Training PM will be responsible for building and maintaining instructional design, knowledge base systems, and learning management systems in order to ensure consistency in internal training, as well as internal knowledge across PriceSpider operational topics with the goal of enhancing the effectiveness of the workforce.
The ideal candidate will have excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills. They will also be a strategic thinker with outstanding organizational and time management skills. They will be expected to research best practices and have the ability to evolve existing processes and documentation based on current trends.
- Work across the Operations team to ensure that the internal personnel have the training materials needed to perform their job at an exceptional level.
- Work cross functionally with Product and Engineering when new feature releases impact internal processes and domain knowledge
- Establish tools and systems for assessing knowledge gaps among internal personnel, as well as develop solutions for addressing those gaps and/or inconsistencies.
- Help build and maintain an internal knowledge base system that combines educational articles, videos, and FAQs.
- Work directly with internal leadership to better understand knowledge gaps and/or pain points that can act as a hindrance for driving efficiency.
- Help build and refine internal training guides across multiple teams responsible for working with customers.
- Implement mechanisms for gauging new hire progress, as well as existing team members in order to ensure consistency in knowledge, and general best practices.
- Create mechanisms for systematically measuring the impact and deficiencies of the internal knowledge base system
- 3+ years of experience in an instructional design, training or related role.
- 5+ years of experience in program/project management role requiring cross-functional coordination.
- Experience with customer service
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a communication, education or related field.
- Experience building programs in fast-paced environments.
- Experience in both the architecture of larger training programs and systems, with the ability to create training materials.
- Experience developing courses in online learning management systems.
- Ability to build and maintain knowledge management programs for internal personnel.
- Experience drafting learning modules, in addition to creating reference guides and/or best practices articles.
- Industry certifications in instructional design or curriculum development preferred.
This position is based in Irvine, CA and we are looking for local candidates who are comfortable working in the office in a highly collaborative environment.
PriceSpider is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.