PriceSpider is a retail technology company filled with talented people relentlessly driven to revolutionize the online shopping experience. We are the fastest growing Brand Integrity, Where-to-Buy and data services innovator, providing unmatched insights into online consumer purchasing behaviors around the globe. Our technology helps manufacturers, marketers, and retailers radically improve their marketing impact, retail sales, and revenues. Our clients use PriceSpider’s proprietary “spidering” technology to crawl the web and power their tools to reveal the secrets of exactly what people buy—as well as where, when, and how. We continue to push the boundaries of our technology to create amazing user experiences for both our clients and their consumers. Today PriceSpider is helping nearly 500 brands around the globe.
We promote a high-energy, collaborative work environment with open doors and free meals and snacks. We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary and stellar benefits. Our company growth has created a promising environment for career advancement and rewarding challenges. It is the ideal time to join the PriceSpider team due to our strong established product line and emerging new innovations perfectly positioned with the digital awakening of the broader online market.
Simply put, you have it all together - people enjoy working with you, your team respects you, your clients are regularly impressed by you, you have strong technical capabilities, and you can juggle it all. You know the ins and outs of managing everchanging technology, demanding clients, and you take tremendous pride in fully understanding the businesses you support. You are not afraid of challenging situations and know how to navigate carefully during challenging client conversations. You constantly set the bar high with your daily work and then raise the bar higher for both you and your team. You have a propensity towards continuous improvement and love to figure out the scalable solution. You thrive in a constantly changing, fast-paced environment. You can balance short and long term objectives. You own the details. You are always thinking a few steps ahead. You listen, collaborate, take note of alternate viewpoints, and implement the best solutions. You can communicate with the best by being clear, concise, and listening.
- Collaborate with leadership and middle management in the development of performance goals and long-term operational plans for assigned operational areas
- Maximize efficiency and productivity through process analysis and interdepartmental collaboration for assigned operational areas
- Participate in setting strategic goals for operational efficiency and increased productivity
- Work with departmental managers and supervisors in the development of financial and budgetary plans
- Analyze current operational processes and performance, recommending solutions for improvement
- Direct and contribute to operational systems and tools within current state, as well as the future state roadmap initiatives.
- Incident, Problem, and Knowledge management of both internal and external stakeholders and customers.
- Responsible for employee development planning and career pathing
- Build and maintain relationships with all department heads, customers, and others as necessary to make decisions regarding operational activity and strategic goals for the assigned operational areas
- Devise strategies to ensure growth of programs, identifying and implementing process improvements that will maximize output and minimize costs
- Manage the ongoing cadence of alignment, prioritization and accountability (OKRs/SMART) and play a key part in supporting the VP of Operations and other executives to keep the organization accountable for monthly, quarterly and annual goals.
- Identify and prioritize strategic opportunities to drive optimize the business and establish learning within the department, division and overall culture.
- Participate in the review processes and workflow to diagnose areas for improvement, then executing on plans for improvement.
- Own data collection, normalization, and reporting that allows functional departments to monitor their performance and drill down to identify / analyze improvement opportunities.
- Strategically lead and develop the divisional focus on the customer and all customer facing functions to ensure maximum customer satisfaction in all interactions and continuous improvement of NPS (Net Promoter Score), CSAT (Customer Satisfaction), or other relevant customer metrics.
- Empower the customer service team to deliver a phenomenal customer experience
- Identify and deploy new tools and technologies to better serve the customers
- Act as the voice of the customer across the organization.
- Identify and escalate any potential risk issues with the customer base.
- Work effectively with all peers and stakeholders to influence customer experience improvements
- Ensure employees have adequate training to be able to support industry advancement and new product releases.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field
- 10+ years management and/or leadership role in the appropriate field (SaaS software company operations, customer support, onboarding, etc)
- Superior knowledge of multiple operational functions and principles, including customer service, technical operations, SaaS infrastructure, production environments, and employee management
- Proven ability to plan and manage operational process for maximum efficiency and productivity
- Ability to streamline and implement new structures and roles that create speed, efficiency, and support rapidly shifting business demands
- Strong working knowledge of industry regulations, legislative guidelines and security best practices
- Technical knowledge of SaaS platforms, cloud technologies, salesforce.com, and other similar technologies used to manage and run an ever expanding SaaS operation
This position is based in Irvine and we are looking for local candidates who are comfortable working in the office in a highly collaborative environment.
PriceSpider is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.