PriceSpider is a retail technology company filled with talented people relentlessly driven to revolutionize the online shopping experience. We are the fastest growing Brand Integrity, Where-to-Buy and data services innovator, providing unmatched insights into online consumer purchasing behaviors around the globe. Our technology helps manufacturers, marketers, and retailers radically improve their marketing impact, retail sales, and revenues. Our clients use PriceSpider’s proprietary “spidering” technology to crawl the web and power their tools to reveal the secrets of exactly what people buy—as well as where, when, and how. We continue to push the boundaries of our technology to create amazing user experiences for both our clients and their consumers. Today PriceSpider is helping nearly 500 brands around the globe.
PriceSpider promotes a high-energy, collaborative work environment with open doors, a game room and free meals and snacks. We offer competitive compensation and stellar benefits including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, life insurance, paid holidays, fitness center membership, flexible paid time-off and relaxed dress code! Our company growth has created a promising environment for career advancement and rewarding challenges. It is the ideal time to join the PriceSpider team due to our strong established product line and emerging new innovations perfectly positioned with the digital awakening of the broader online market.
The Director of Marketing Communications will be the steward of our brand, responsible for defining brand identity, positioning, and content thought leadership. The Director of Marketing Communications will be responsible for marketing communications including content, public relations, social media, event and trade show marketing, field marketing, and creative direction of all brand touch points. In this role, the Director of Marketing Communications will develop a deep understanding of customer needs and preferences and work with teams across the company to create communications that reinforce a consistent brand identity and create an impact.
- Own PriceSpider brand identity, positioning and standards in all communications, internally and externally.
- Lead customer and market research across different constituencies (customers, consumers, partners, employees) to evaluate, define and strengthen brand positioning, awareness, relevance and advocacy.
- Own marketing assets, communication, and messaging across all channels – sales collateral, events, trade shows, website, digital and print advertising, email, etc.
- Work with other marketing and sales teams to develop marketing communication that reinforces the brand and creates a connection with customers while driving action.
- Own messaging, visual identity, and experience on the website and digital platforms and lead design to ensure that they engage users across a variety of use cases.
- Own the PR strategy for PriceSpider and partner with other teams to ensure corporate communications are consistent with the brand strategy.
- Collaborate with marketing to lead planning and execution of content strategy including blogs, social media, case studies, customer stories, and ebooks, and support development and distribution of content.
- Partner with HR on internal communications and create engagement and excitement around PriceSpider’s mission, vision, values and brand identity.
Required Experience and Education:
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in brand and marketing communications.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in leading marketing content strategy and content development.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in leading creative teams to develop highly effective marketing communications and customer experiences.
- Minimum of a four-year degree in relevant field.
- Previous experience marketing to, working with, and/or working for consumer brands preferred.
- Strong customer empathy with a proven ability to understand customer needs, preferences and attitudes.
- Exceptional written communication and a proven ability to develop marketing campaigns that create an emotional connection with customers and drive brand identity and advocacy.
- Exceptional verbal and visual communication skills with the ability to present to senior executives and communicate effectively across the organization.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, able to dive into the details with a desire to solve problems and make an impact to business results.
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives and effectively prioritize across competing organizational goals.
This position is based in Irvine, CA, and we are looking for local candidates who are comfortable working in the office in a highly collaborative environment.
PriceSpider is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.