PriceSpider is a retail technology company filled with talented people relentlessly driven to revolutionize the online shopping experience. We are the fastest growing Brand Integrity, Where-to-Buy and data services innovator, providing unmatched insights into online consumer purchasing behaviors around the globe. Our technology helps manufacturers, marketers, and retailers radically improve their marketing impact, retail sales, and revenues. Our clients use PriceSpider’s proprietary “spidering” technology to crawl the web and power their tools to reveal the secrets of exactly what people buy—as well as where, when, and how. We continue to push the boundaries of our technology to create amazing user experiences for both our clients and their consumers. Today PriceSpider is helping nearly 500 brands around the globe.
PriceSpider promotes a high-energy, collaborative work environment with open doors, a game room and free meals and snacks. We offer competitive compensation and stellar benefits including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, life insurance, paid holidays, fitness center membership, flexible paid time-off and relaxed dress code! Our company growth has created a promising environment for career advancement and rewarding challenges. It is the ideal time to join the PriceSpider team due to our strong established product line and emerging new innovations perfectly positioned with the digital awakening of the broader online market.
The Product Management team is responsible for leading PriceSpider's strategic product objectives by developing and delivering solutions that delight and inspire our customers and their constituents. The Product Manager will be expected to be a “holistic product owner” and a leader of their product.
- Create deep relationships with your target customers as the established expert for your products.
- Establish, refine and communicate through the business and to customers a shared understanding of the vision and roadmap planning for your products; ensure the prioritized backlog aligns to the roadmap plan.
- Guide the product discovery process to understand customer needs and solution requirements; generate and refine detailed user stories that guide prototype development.
- Work side-by-side with engineering and UX leads to develop and test prototypes with target customers to establish Minimum Valuable Products (MVP) that are both feasible and valuable.
- Work side-by-side with business unit personnel to ensure seamless process integration for marketing, sales and support operations and to insure the business is informed of the direction and status of the roadmap.
- Maintain the functional quality of the work being delivered by setting and evaluating expectations and acceptance criteria and communicate priorities based on well-defined and measured business cases.
- Conduct market and competitive analysis to support product development efforts.
- Establish goals and manage to your product scorecards – communicate progress across internal and external stakeholder groups.
- Develop a deep understanding of the business drivers of your products – profitability, pricing, services mix, sales channels, etc.
- Continuously monitor where your products are in their lifecycle and work holistically across the business to manage lifecycle events (end of life, new product launch, etc.).
- Work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Exercise judgment in selecting different problem solving techniques.
- Network with key stakeholders outside own area of expertise and helps team members build their network.
- Typically requires a minimum of 4-6 years of product or related experience with a Bachelor’s degree or greater. Familiarity with enterprise-class customers and products will be helpful.
- Experience in Pragmatic Marketing and Scrum or other Agile development practices, methodologies and tools is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to lead through influence.
- Can-do attitude with a demonstrated ability to get things done under minimal supervision and drive results across cross functional teams.
- Adept at understanding and curious about new technologies, systems, and tools.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, solid presentation skills, and proven ability to run effective meetings; comfortable interacting at all levels of an organization.
- Not afraid of the details – need to be highly focused mitigating product development risk by ensuring that not rocks go unturned.
- Very strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to achieve results through influence.
This position is based in Irvine, CA, and we are looking for local candidates who are comfortable working in the office in a highly collaborative environment.
PriceSpider is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.