PriceSpider is a retail technology company filled with talented people relentlessly driven to revolutionize the online shopping experience. We are the fastest growing Brand Integrity, Where-to-Buy and data services innovator, providing unmatched insights into online consumer purchasing behaviors around the globe. Our technology helps manufacturers, marketers, and retailers radically improve their marketing impact, retail sales, and revenues. Our clients use PriceSpider’s proprietary technology to crawl the web and power their tools to reveal the secrets of exactly what people buy—as well as where, when, and how. We continue to push the boundaries of our technology to create amazing user experiences for both our clients and their consumers. Today PriceSpider is helping nearly 500 brands around the globe.
At PriceSpider we are looking for enthusiastic and passionate engineers to join our team. If you would enjoy working to bring real world value to many of the world’s largest companies, we would love to hear from you. Our platform runs thousands of jobs and processes millions of requests each day as we strive to collect the most accurate information about the way our customers products are used and consumed around the globe.
A PriceSpider software engineer is responsible for the development of software in required programming languages across various aspects of the system architecture, providing efficient and well written solutions.
- Active involvement in daily stand up meetings
- Timely completion of minor tasks and larger projects
- Ability to collaborate with others to fulfill business requirements
- Understanding of business needs in relation to the tasks assigned
- Independently develop solutions that fit in the overall business processes developed
- Research optimal solutions and provides recommendations on software and development methodologies for a given problem
- Ability to model problems and explain rationale behind design decisions
- Develops necessary tests and processes to ensure the quality of delivery
- Other duties may be assigned.
Required Education and Experience:
- Computer Science degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience coding with a variety of languages and paradigms
- Programming knowledge of C#, Node.js, and GO preferred
- Experience with SQL and relational databases
- Understanding of various non-relational data stores
- Versed in working in other people’s code
- Refactoring when necessary
- Understanding of software development principles and life cycles
- 2 to 6 years working experience as a software developer or programmer
We promote a high-energy, collaborative work environment with open doors, a game room and free meals and snacks. We offer competitive compensation and stellar benefits including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, life insurance, paid holidays, fitness center membership, flexible paid time-off and relaxed dress code! Our company growth has created a promising environment for career advancement and rewarding challenges. It is the ideal time to join the PriceSpider team due to our strong established product line and emerging new innovations perfectly positioned with the digital awakening of the broader online market.
This position is based in Las Vegas and we are looking for local candidates who are comfortable working remote with occasional travel to HQ.
PriceSpider is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.