PriceSpider is a retail technology company filled with talented people relentlessly driven to revolutionize the online shopping experience. We are the fastest growing Brand Integrity, Where-to-Buy and data services innovator, providing unmatched insights into online consumer purchasing behaviors around the globe. Our technology helps manufacturers, marketers, and retailers radically improve their marketing impact, retail sales, and revenues. Our clients use PriceSpider’s proprietary technology to crawl the web and power their tools to reveal the secrets of exactly what people buy—as well as where, when, and how. We continue to push the boundaries of our technology to create amazing user experiences for both our clients and their consumers. Today PriceSpider is helping nearly 1,500 brands around the globe.
At PriceSpider we are looking for enthusiastic and passionate engineers to join our team. If you would enjoy working to bring real world value to many of the world’s largest companies, we would love to hear from you. Our platform runs thousands of jobs and processes millions of requests each day as we strive to collect the most accurate information about the way our customers products are used and consumed around the globe.
As a part of the web applications team you will be instrumental in helping our next generations of applications and services using C#, Node JS, React & GraphQL. We are looking for a Software Engineer to be a part of our team. This is a unique opportunity to learn and work with other talented engineers working in a dynamic environment leveraging many of the latest technologies in the industry.
Specifically, you will:
- Design and develop applications in C#, React and/or Angular
- Design and develop web api’s
- Be responsible for the maintenance of the SQL tables which are part of your deliveries.
- Work with our QA department and Program Managers to ensure we are building the right products for our customers
- Write full stack applications and work with our comprehensive data infrastructure
- BS in Computer Science or related area, or relevant work experience
- You have 5+ years of experience in developing enterprise level software
- A solid understanding ofC#, Node.js, ReactJS and GraphQL would be a great fit
- You are able to write testable code and build unit tests for it
- You are familiar with Git
- Most importantly, you are passionate about learning and love staying up to date on the latest technology
- Eligible to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship
We promote a high-energy, collaborative work environment with open doors, a game room and free meals and snacks. We offer competitive compensation and stellar benefits including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, life insurance, paid holidays, fitness center membership, flexible paid time-off and relaxed dress code! Our company growth has created a promising environment for career advancement and rewarding challenges. It is the ideal time to join the PriceSpider team due to our strong established product line and emerging new innovations perfectly positioned with the digital awakening of the broader online market.
This position is based in Irvine, CA and we are looking for local candidates who are comfortable working in the office in a highly collaborative environment.
PriceSpider is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.