Presence is the leading provider of teletherapy solutions for children with diverse needs. Through its award-winning technology, Presence connects speech language pathologists, occupational therapists, and behavior and mental health specialists to hundreds of schools, districts, and organizations nationwide. The company’s growing network of 2,000+ clinicians has delivered more than 5 million teletherapy sessions to students across 45 states. Presence is backed by Spectrum Equity, TPG’s Rise Fund and Bain Capital Double Impact.
About This Role
At Presence, we believe that we have a responsibility to help schools provide their students access to the specialized services they need. We are seeking high-energy, sales driven professionals to guide prospects to Presence’s proven teletherapy and tele-evaluation solutions. You will serve as key contact and liaison between Presence and potential clients during the initial sales process and guide clients to the best solution to meet their needs. Ideal candidates should be results-oriented, possess outstanding customer facing skills and have a proven track record selling to large, complex organizations and systems from the ground up.
- Let’s get this one out the way immediately – hit your quota!
- Achieve your weekly prospecting activity goals to build a strong pipeline in alignment with your annual quota
- Demonstrated understanding and willingness to engage across the full sales lifecycle: prospecting, qualifying, consultative selling, value selling, presenting/demonstrating, developing proposals, overcoming objections, and closing deals
- Quickly become knowledgeable on the Presence’s services and demonstrate it in alignment with a prospect’s pain points.
- Adhere to the company’s operational framework ensuring all sales tools are leveraged effectively and data entry/reporting requirements are met
- Accurately forecast your monthly, quarterly, and annual performance
- Leverage and coordinate cross-functional internal teams (marketing, public affairs, ) to efficiently navigate complex sales cycles
- Ensure effective customer onboarding and long-term success by collaborating with the Clinical and Customer Success team
- Develop post-sale account plans identifying expansion and referral opportunities in collaboration with Customer Success
- Ability to travel for client meetings and industry events
- You understand the importance of aggressively pursuing outbound activity to build pipeline
- You take full responsibility for your KPIs and are acutely aware of what it takes on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to build a territory.
- You are inquisitive with a thirst for knowledge and a willingness to spend time learning all aspects of our company’s services, customer pain points, and value-based selling
- You are operationally strong and can demonstrate a good understanding and appreciation for all the sales tools at your disposal.
- You are a self-starter and do not need day-to-day management while responding well to clear direction and remote working practices.
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in selling
- EdTech experience is a plus, but not required
- Bachelor’s degree required
What are some of the benefits we offer?
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage include Dental and Vision
- Flexible PTO
- 11 Company Paid Holidays
- Benefits Package: including 401K savings plan and access to an Employee Assistance Program.
- $500 home office stipend
- Paid Life insurance, AD&D. and disability benefits
- Paid parental and caregiving leave
- Eligibility to apply for a Professional Development Scholarship.
- Inclusive Culture: We are intentional about creating a culture that is fun and inclusive.
This role is also eligible to participate in Presence’s equity plan subject to the terms of the applicable plans and policies.
An employee’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, and market conditions.
Base salary $120,000 + uncapped commission
Where is this position located?
- This position is remote and may require 50% travel within the US
- The candidate must reside within California
- Presence is headquartered in New York City with our clients located throughout the U.S
- All employees commit to being available on-camera for our Core Working Hours, 12:00pm-5:00pm EST M-F