About the position

Our mission at PresenceLearning is to be sure that all students in the public education system who require support get the services they need and are entitled to.As the number of these students continues to grow, schools are really struggling to ensure their students are receiving the services they deserve. We partner with districts of all types and sizes to understand their situation and match the best qualified experts to each student’s unique needs. In doing this, we are providing therapy to tens of thousands of students who otherwise wouldn’t be getting the services they need to thrive and be successful in life.

If you’re interested in joining PresenceLearning's Engineering Team but don't see an opportunity that you'd like to apply to, please send us your resume. We'll keep your information on file and will reach out if we find a match!  

This department, comprising Engineering, QA, IT and Salesforce team. We offer stability, product development best practices and an environment where each team member is given the reins to continuously iterate on our platform, improve the long-term quality of our codebase and empower the team to develop and grow.

Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.

Who we are

PresenceLearning is the leading provider of online speech and occupational therapy, behavioral and mental health services and software for K-12 districts for children with special needs. We are dedicated to ensuring that all students in the preK-12 education system receive the special education related services they need to grow and thrive. We supply exceptional teletherapy tools and software for providers to serve and support students and schools. Founded in 2009, we are a growth stage company backed by Spectrum Equity, TPG’s The Rise Fund, Bain Capital’s Double Impact Fund and Catalyst Investors. We currently have 250+ employees and 2,000+ clinicians working in our network. We are a remote-first workforce with headquarters in NYC, serving schools nationwide.

Apply for this Job

* Required

resume chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)
cover_letter chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)

Demographic Questions

At PL, we value belonging and believe in fostering an environment where a diversity of perspectives can thrive. Your responses will be used (in aggregate only) to help us identify areas of improvement in our process. Your responses will not be associated with your specific application and will not in any way be used in the hiring decision.

I identify my gender as: (Select one) *

I identify my sexual orientation as: (Select one) *

I identify as transgender. (Select one) *

I identify my ethnicity as (mark all that apply): *

Veteran Status: (Select one) *

I have a physical disability: (Select one) *

Please reach out to our support team via our help center.
Please complete the reCAPTCHA above.